+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 213 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hum forex market mai apni madad es waqat kr sakty hai. Jab hum es business ko complete learn krey aur market key rules ko follow krey. Tou hum market mai trade kr sakty hai. aur es tarah hum market mai regular earning hasil kr sakty hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by galiel View Post
    The best way to relax when my trade is in action is to invest carefully, jumping before you leave. Another way is to think that in any trade there may be losses even though taking all precautions and I will discuss it next time and I trade in action I try to learn more about forex on sitwebs or study in books and I open this forum to talk with my merchant friends to gain experience and to enrich the stock of knowledge. Sometimes I go to practice sports or I go shopping

hanji jabb bhi aapka trades open hota hai to esme sabse badia yehi rehta hai ki aapko esme relax karke he market me kaam karna chhiye,esme trader jetna jada market me time dekar analysis karenga aur apne order ko forum par dusre traders ke saat me discuss karna chahiye jisse wo esme acha kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to relax when my trade is in action is to invest carefully, jumping before you leave. Another way is to think that in any trade there may be losses even though taking all precautions and I will discuss it next time and I trade in action I try to learn more about forex on sitwebs or study in books and I open this forum to talk with my merchant friends to gain experience and to enrich the stock of knowledge. Sometimes I go to practice sports or I go shopping

4. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do your own analysis based on open positions, then why should we worry. It is as if we doubt our own judgment, if we decide not to believe. That is why they say that this is a good thing, I have never done an analysis to try to calm my mind. and trading with fewer violent strategies constantly using stop loss or cut loss, just do two positions open day after day. My position is only open all day and closes all positions during the dark hours. That's why I trade very casually. Very different if I swap too much to relax

Member Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alsoq asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
    Thanks IFX For All of Your Support

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai swing trading kerta hu. market ko ache se analyse kerne k bad hi trade place kerta hu. stop loss hamesha legata hu. aur swing traders ko order place kerne k bad chart ko bar bar deckne ki jruret nhi hoti.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed there is a lot of pressure in forex trading, but we can relax while continuing to trade while laptops give us profits for the others while listening to music and seeing the latest movies or reading books and doing other hobbies, while trading as if I wrote an article after ordering selling orders and buy at this time I immediately write a useful article for myself or you can log in to this forum to send suggestions and feedback to new traders or seek advice from senior traders until he can help us to improve our trading results.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    I help myself to relax before I open any deal concentrate well and looking good so I make sure and when I go in the deal I am in front of the computer and go to end any work, knowing that I put my take profit and stop loss and when I finish my work I go back and open the platform and I either hit the target or hit the stop-loss, and so on

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only solution to get a relaxed trading is to manage Ras Malik well and in this you will be satisfied that there is a capital management you have even in the loss do not be negligent to lose significantly and put you in the deal goal and Astop Thank you for this publication

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    As you known that the forex market is a best online earning business. If any trader wants to relax in this business. So that they are work the market with the complete analysis. They are analysis the market and place the order. So that they are open the order and relax the trade. Open the trade and relax the mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 213 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)