+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 213 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned Alihassanmughal1 will become famous soon enough Alihassanmughal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    not been able to stop me from acting as I am able to do as much as I can, I have to do as much work as possible if I have done my job as well as I could as a person As soon as I am able to do my homework, I am able to do as much as possible, but if I am able to do as much as I can, I would have liked my wife as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Daintree9 will become famous soon enough Daintree9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother I don't have to help myself because if you have trusted on your analysis that you have done to meet that rate success then you don't have to control yourself from being in loss because you will gain profit from your trade the main 23 rules of the trade that you have to make a proper and deeply analyse of the trade that you can win that are you gonna lose that trade and you get only help yourself by getting the deep analysis and write confirm analysis of that trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    frex trading mien news ka bhoot hi amal dakhl h agar ham as mien news ko dakh ker trade kerte hien tu ham as mien her bar kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien news ko follow karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar news k ane sy pahle market ki herkat ko dakhna hota h agar ham ko as mien andaza ho jata h tu ham as mien trade ker sakte hien aur agar ham ko as mien news k pata nahi chalta h tu ham as mien trade belkul b nahi ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko her bar news per nazar rakhna hota h aur ham ko as mien jab samjh a jaye tu trade zaror open kerna hota h.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The solution to fixing bad thoughts is to relax yourself after trading. Trade requires a stress-free and fresh mind because it involves concentration. I usually trade the first four hours when I was new. It's also good to read some self-help books to maintain whatever positive attitude you experience. and Some steps during trading may be useful in access to Alastha and keep away from nervous tension ... The use of stop loss serves to control the fear of losing and feel a little comfort during trading .. Manage good capital use and good strategies at the expense of being tried and tested before the trial ... follow the trend.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I open several positions and my trade is in action, I will relax by learning more about forex trading and I will come to this forum and try to learn more about the forex market, share my views, and learn from others. ... and I will not be too stressed, because I always apply stop loss to a certain level and I will feel very relex when I trade and I do not like to do other work we listen to some kind of music or do something else when I trade I continue to concentrate on my trade and because I trade well so I give more reluxation and feel very good.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best method is to leave the trading terminal and try to come to the forum or it's better to let the strategy work for you and just close the computer. Some people like watching TV or movies and in my opinion it's good to relax yourself in trading and trading less tense is a good way to produce and we won't get sick this way. and this is a logical question, it is very difficult for traders to make themselves relaxed when the traders are open. and I think this will come in time to show patience with forex trading.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make myself relax by using the right tools in forex trading like I always use stop loss and take profits from what I feel relex because if less than that it will not be more than my calculation and if profit comes also at the level that I decide. No need to worry about that the trader must be sure about his strategy and rather than scabies like I said. and if I want to relax in the trade I have to try to rest and then I have to try not to think about forex first, because to make myself relaxed I can't think about it anymore, or I have to date my friend

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no other way to understand the real trends of the forex market. Relax depends on your trading strategy. If you open a trade following the 5-minute chart, you must be careful about trading. But if you open a trade after 4 hours of trading, you can feel relaxed. Because the market will not move in a short time according to the analysis. Besides that I always follow the 5-minute chart when I'm on the computer. But when I leave the market, I open a trade following the 1 hour or 5 hour chart so I can relax when I leave.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta hai jab ap trades enter ker dete hain to un ko baar baar watch nahi kerna chahye . aur un ko chor dena chahye . jab tak stop loss ya take profit hit nahi hota us ko exit na kren . tab hi ap ko apni trading strategy ka pata chalta hai k is mien kya loop holes hain .

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the best way to relax is to drink a mint cup when trading it has a big effect to make you relax and I order myself I tell myself that losing is normal because forex is a loss and a win and I think there are many ways to stay relaxed when trading and analysis are correct and we do, the result is only when you start providing the benefits we need, the main power supply of the transaction will come. It has also come out and continues to benefit, we will be able to relax and take more risky transactions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 213 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)