+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 213 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    main jab forex trading main newbie tha na to mugh ko bhi yahi masla tha k main jab koi trade open kar leta tha na to phr relex nahi reh sakta tha par experince hasil karne k baad ab main kafi relex ho kar trade karta houn or mugh ko koi masla nahi hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah I know it cannot be possible to take relax, only experience and time teach us, in start it might be too much difficult for us to take rest while opening trading, another opinion is you can see television to relax yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Though i have never been 100% relaxed in my trades, i know it is possible to be relaxed at least. It is good to do this so that we traders would not end up having very big losses as a part of over trading and touching our trades all the time.
    relax wohi trader ker sekta ha jis k ander minus float kerne ki abiloity ho jo k in actual mujhe main nahi ha , lekan 100% to koi b relax ker he nahi sekta at last hum isnan he hain , baz dafa aisa hota k prift jiada hona k chance hota ha lekan serf rela modd maoin na ho ne ki waja se hum bohot jiada green pips loss ker bethtey hain

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    main to gi sahi baat ha k forex trading main jab mere koi bhi trade open hoti ha to main kafi der tak mt 4 open he nahi karta houn or wese bhi main take profit laga k khelta houn es liye main to kafi relex he rehta houn forex trading kartey howey

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though i have never been 100% relaxed in my trades, i know it is possible to be relaxed at least. It is good to do this so that we traders would not end up having very big losses as a part of over trading and touching our trades all the time.

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i trade in forex i feel depression and i can't control myself.I just think of my equity and wait for profit.When i see my trade in profit i feel excited but when it is in lose i keep myself patience.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The easiest thing is to close the chart window, turn off the computer, and socialize with our friends. we can keep myself busy with other things when our position is floating. and it makes me relax.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Well when my trades are in action I am more relaxed as I place my stop loss and take profits to all my trades and moreover I listen to some music and watch Television to relax myself.
    That is what i try to do now. For past year i never can relax after i open my position, But after some research and place trailing stop and stoploss i can more relax now, Since all my trade under my control and wouldn't give me margin call for my account.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is difficult for me to relax if my trades are open but if i am tired and cannot take care of my trades or do a market watch, i simply set stop loss and target and i feel little relax though not completely.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me hamehsa koshish karta hon ki apni deal me stop loss aur take profit set kar saku
    asia karne se mera money management bhi acha rehta hai aur sath hi sath mujhe apni deal me problem bhi kam lagti hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mandeeprana For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 213 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)