+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 213 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i make the use of the stop loss and the take profit and same times the trailing stop in the trades and the close the screen and then go out for the other tasks that i have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya bat bilkul theek ha agr ap trading karo boht samaja or sotch kar to ap ko boht sara profit earned ho ga es main boht sara profit ha trading main ap jatina chahoo parofit earned kar loog ro jub chaoo trading start kor or jub dil kara bnad kar doo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bassem15 View Post
    for me the best way to relax is to drink a cup of mint while trading it has great effect to make you relax and i reserve myself i tell myself it was normal to loss as forex is loss and win and i think there are many ways to keep relax while trading
    That is what i usually do too to reduce stress from trading. Drink cool water can help us regain our calmness. I usually will close my metatreder for second. And only back after i relieve from stress. Breathing long , drink some water and trade again after some analysis can help me many times.

Junior Member belkhayat is an unknown quantity at this point belkhayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    The main power of trading will come only when the analysis that we are doing is right and the results start giving us the required profits. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have the rule that i have to make teh trade and then make the stop loss and the take profit so that he trades are secure and i do not have to sit in front of the trades at all the times

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once I am able to set up the trade and define the vital parameters such as the stop loss and the target profits, then much of my work is done, and I can safely turn off my monitor and check the progress of my trades on occasion.

Member foa1 is on a distinguished road foa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear,Koi bhi is Forex market mah relax nhi ho sakta kyu k Forex market 24 hours open rehti hain meri jab trade Favour mai hoti hain tu mai bhot Relax feel karta hun....

Junior Member jijotrading is an unknown quantity at this point jijotrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    han ye bhi ek barra masla ha k ahm ko jab trade open ho na to ham ko kafi tenssion lagi rehti ha or es liye main to es ko band he rakhta houn take profit laga k or es taran tenssion kam hoti ha

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the best way to relax is to drink a cup of mint while trading it has great effect to make you relax and i reserve myself i tell myself it was normal to loss as forex is loss and win and i think there are many ways to keep relax while trading

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis is correct and we do, the result is only when you start giving benefits we need, the main power supply of the transaction will come. It has also come out and continue to benefit, we will be able to relax and take more risk transactions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 213 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)