+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 213 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Investigation is accurate and that we do the results solely once you begin charitable advantages we'd like the most power offer of the business can return. Its conjointly initiate and still profit we are going to be able to rest and take a lot of risk business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no other way to understand the real trend of forex market. Relax depends on your trading strategy. If you open a trade following 5 minutes chart then you have be remain cautious of trade. But if you open a trade following 4 hours trade you can feel relax. Because then market will not move within short time as per analysis. Besides this I always follow 5 minutes chart when I am in computer. But when I am out of market then I open a trade following 1 hr or 5 hrs chart so that I can be relaxed when I am go out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will relax myself by acquirements added and added about forex trading and i will appear to this appointment and try to apprentice added and added about forex market, allotment my views, and apprentice from others.....and aswell i will be not in so abundant pressure, because i consistently administer stop accident at a assertive level

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading naye log k liye excitement hota hai.ledkin us logo k liye bahut muskil hota ha control kadne ma.ledkin agar aap relax and tension free hokar trade kadna chahte ho to apko pehle acche tara forex study kadna chahiye.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya bat bilkul theek ha agr ap trading karo boht samaja or sotch kar to ap ko boht sara profit earned ho ga es main boht sara profit ha trading main ap jatina chahoo parofit earned kar loog ro jub chaoo trading start kor or jub dil kara bnad kar doo.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have the rule that i apply the stop loss and the take profit and then i make sure that the are running at their own and i get out of the room and get going for some other work at home

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When my trade is in action, I do not take time to relax but instead go about my daily job. When I finish my job in the office, then I look to see if the trade is good or bad.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eventually the relaxing part at the time of trading has to be ensured in demo market. I used to testify my strategy in demo market for a long time and objects that were the reason of my tension was cut off. As a result, strategy gets verified; possibility to loose decreases and winning increases.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Putting an trade posittion I do not sit before the chart! I shutdown the computer and go out for different activities equivalent caper mount or doing prep. This instrument service me to property homelike. I reckon this can assist me to get many diligent and desist bad notion in the prox. How around others what do you do to see weaken when trading?

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when your position is open even then you have to remain vigilant to see hat what is happening with the trend and what decision and when you should take to close your position, so i do not relax in this case

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 213 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)