+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 213 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i do trade in this market that time i always give concentration on my trading plan and follow my strategy because these things give me good profit and when i get good profit then i feel i relax my self in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
    I will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading. I think this can help me to become more individual and prevent bad sensation later on. but it's all returning to the research again, do you do it with your best believed or it just by guessing?
    Well we must focused on our situations and our predictions, no one can blame for you failures. No time is wasted on justifying your actions or feeling guilty about the impact of your trading blunders on market situation. So keep in focus but still on relax time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the traders take the best step and trades after the clear trend then the trader can earn the money in the trading some time want to relax then i listen the song

Senior Member ismail trader is an unknown quantity at this point ismail trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, in the study of science forex was needed high spirit and confidence and perseverance, because forex does not necessarily result in accordance with our expectations, probably in the early stages we will experience a variety of problems that we should find solutions to improve our trading system.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When traders trade is open that time trader have lots of tension. But if trader know what are they doing then trader avoid tension. And trader relax when their trade open.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Relax when trade are active it is very hard for trader to relax. But it is very important for trader. When trader feel relax then trader can decide to stay with their analysis.

Member wahidgandaf is an unknown quantity at this point wahidgandaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that there as times that we opens the good trades and the suddenly go to opposites directions then we feel uncomportables. My advise put stoplose and always have a music besideds you likes mozartly this musics is so comporting it will help you calm !!

Member hmxa1 is an unknown quantity at this point hmxa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only experience displays us, in start it might be too much complicated for us to take rest while beginning working, another point of view is you can take forex as a fun thing only if u have passion for it then you will relax while working. dream come true work and play at the same time but to gain this you need experience .

Senior Member muhammadusmankhan is on a distinguished road muhammadusmankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i am scalper and a newbie in this business so does not know how to relax while doing any trade and as i am scalper i see every second of the market and see whether it is going in profit or loss and takes tension all the time.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more we are familiar with the strategy we use, over time we can trade with a relaxed attitude. Yes, it only takes habituation. Was very difficult in the beginning, and as natural to feel nervous beginners, especially during the early trading

Member victorforex is an unknown quantity at this point victorforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If trade in action, I not relax but watch it all time. Is important for me to watch trade so that can close if not do good enough. Target for me is small but I watch trade still.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 213 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)