+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 213 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always relax during trading because i always setting stop loss and take profit each open transaction. i no need to stay in front my monitor to see my transaction, i can do another job to refresh my mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i see that my trade is in action and it is giving me profit i stop and remain relax.But when my profit becomes huge i become anxious.Then i instantly close my trade and keep the profit to my accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkusman View Post
    so difficult trading test your emotions. and its very difficult to control it and its so difficult when you start new trading in forex but trade accordingly Take good plan before trading Because WELL PREPARATION IS HALF DONE so dont worry.
    planning it is very pentin once in our trade. planning because it will allow us to take the right decision in any condition. planning because it will definitely make us think about the steps we will take in all the conditions that may occur when we do the trade. so it is important that we make the trade plan.

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can't help my self since I'm not a scalping trader so my trades takes a little bit of time, i just put my SL in place & have an android program witch activate alarm if the chart move more than 30 pips up or down to make a decision.

i just fall asleep & the alarm do the warnings
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

Senior Member mlkusman is an unknown quantity at this point mlkusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so difficult trading test your emotions. and its very difficult to control it and its so difficult when you start new trading in forex but trade accordingly Take good plan before trading Because WELL PREPARATION IS HALF DONE so dont worry.

Senior Member hina1993 is an unknown quantity at this point hina1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, it is really difficult to relax our self when our traders are in action in such a situation we need to work hard and more care fully and should get enough knowledge to maintain our position in forex trading

Senior Member hamza12 is on a distinguished road hamza12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well... i think it is a very bad and difficult time for every one i would say and i usually relax my self by making my self realizing that i would definitely comes out from this situation so i keep myself calm and cool.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think there is a way one can relax when a trade is in action mostly when his trade is losing.

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many times I follow that when that suitable time will come to trade, I think that Forex is a good earning source so here we should try to realize
    price action and also to give support others members.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always perform long trading. Before placing the order I complete all of my analysement. When I am sure about the trend then I make the order. That's why I am not scared of lose. I have also the mentality to accept the lose also. Because I always trade with business type mentality. When my trades are on action I keep my eyes on the chart think carefully and take the right decission depending on the situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 213 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)