+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 213 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can trade in the relax mood if you are trading with the help of planning and strategies because if you have planning and strategy its mean you can do trade in the best possible way to get profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Prolific Entity is an unknown quantity at this point Prolific Entity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Playing soft music is a good way to relax while executing trades. Other means of relaxing can be through playing video games or actual games like cards, draught, chess etc. But one need not play games or indulge in any activity that could cause a distraction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to listen the good things or any good video which should give us the good impact on our self so that we should be able to understand the all the market with relax mind and this is not the difficult task to do in the market

Member forek is on a distinguished road forek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me trading time is enjoy time.. time to enjoy our trading.. i laways set in my mind that trading time are time to working .. time to trading.. and time to take some money from internet.. that is my way to make my trading so fantastic..

Senior Member fairy is an unknown quantity at this point fairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when charts in from of our eyes we can not take rest and never made our mind restless if we want relax then we have to close the charts then we will feel fresh and active

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very tough to control our excitement when our trades are in action ..it fully dpeneds on what condition our account is and how much money we are risking ..if the risk will be bigger then control of emotion and excitation will be tough and also if we are facing huge amount of loss after opening the trade then same thing happen ..i think we shouldn't open any deal when we are in confusion ..

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Atleast for me relaxing is really not any issue as at most i would trade for 2-3 hours at most so in that little period there is not any worry about relaxing and even after that music is still the best source of relaxing IF needed.

Member haiderjamil52 is an unknown quantity at this point haiderjamil52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The peoples keep watching their trades when they are open and this is due to not opening traders or orders with proper money management or they have not put stop loss and take profits and thats why they keep watching and hoping really !!!

Member absforever is an unknown quantity at this point absforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I open many positions in forex, I use the stop loss and take profit options for not making more pressure. Then, i watch some news of the market in the television or I come to the forum to discute with members about forex. I also go out and walk a few minutes to relax .

Member mgaravf is an unknown quantity at this point mgaravf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I usually hears the music to make relax while I make an open position. Besides that I usually check the movement of another currency pairs and try to analyze suport and resistance levelss !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 213 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)