+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 213 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I keep a close eyes on the trade but now,i will open after careful analysis of my risk and reward and do some chatting and reading while my trades are on.I do use the opportunity to read news site and different analysis from different analyst

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to relax rehny kay liye apnee trades ko stop loss aur TP set karny kay baad apna computer chorr deta hoon aur bahir nikal jata hoon, results ko baad main check karta hoon, is trah main tension say bach jata hoon.

Senior Member forex_lover is an unknown quantity at this point forex_lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have one song ... this song is in girl voice i don know her name but song name is forex is my love ... whenever my trade become in action i listen that songs i know its funny but i do that ...
    Regard
    Forex Lover

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nasim39 View Post
    i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views,
    For me i don't totally relax when my trade is in action. when my trade is in action i make sure i check my trades often to make sure that there no mistakes done. I also make sure check foreign exchange news, check my analysis to make sure that nothing goes wrong when my trade is open.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fxbappy11 is an unknown quantity at this point fxbappy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After put an trade posittion i do not sit before the chart! Ishutdown the computer and go out for other activities like play sport or doing homework. This will help me to feel comfortable.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views,

Senior Member monjurbr is on a distinguished road monjurbr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    It is a interesting matter that how we feel ourselves when we are on the action. If we use stop loss techniques then we can get relax. Because if we use it then we have no chance to lose our capital.

Junior Member AD Capitalist is an unknown quantity at this point AD Capitalist's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When some of my trades are open i feel cool and relax and keep waiting to hit the target.Also i keep on studying the market other pairs where will they head and how their price movement will predict.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am now trying to get to feel relaxed while trading takes place for every order that is done already in the analysis, as for profit or lose, it is common though is not easy because usually beginners forex market requires that they always follow this order can not be made ​​to feel relaxed when trading takes place

Member shali is an unknown quantity at this point shali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well that is some thing which one can learn with time. The anxiety and tension of your first trade will be more than your second, why? Because you get used to it and you will be able to face that at ease. So as you get on climbing the step of this business, you will learn how to relax while your trade is in open position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 213 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)