+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 213 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have my confidence and relax on every trade that I made.. be patience and wait for the best timing to enter.. set your target and then read a news from a lot of source.. gaining a real market condition on variable source make my confidence go higher.. thats way I can relax and throw my emotion away

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maha sharawey is an unknown quantity at this point maha sharawey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the name of God the Merciful
    We must have a high confidence in yourself
    In Thalik
    And do not look to analyze others
    And self-confident

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali163 is an unknown quantity at this point ali163's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother right humari ananysis achchi hai sabse jayda relax tab feel hota hai jab humari trade ek achche profit mein jati hai agar humari trade loss mein ho to humare uper kafi pressure hota hai humari trade ka

Senior Member dadas is an unknown quantity at this point dadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use money management and stop losses have been providing comfort to me if it still has a position that is still open ..
    I have tried to use a small risk that the very survival of my trading account to trade every day and strive to improve the equity trading

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to trade without emotions. because emotion is the obstacle of proper trading. so, by removing emotion, i have to move forward to the trading business and if i can do so, i can earn much and can make lots of profit. so, i will be a successful trader as well.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i pass my relax time play any kind of games,traveling ,do another work and complete my homework also

Member migntv is an unknown quantity at this point migntv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sorry for the letter! I turn off the computer and go to other activities such as playing sports or doing homework. This will help me feel comfortable. I think this can help me to be more patient and avoid feeling bad in the future. What others do.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to colose the meta trader 4 and then try to watch the TV, i think maybe that is can helping me, but the TV that i have see is teh comedy, the comedy is also help me more of the time to control my emotion and give me the luck because i being happy because of it

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah as long you do not forget to set up the TP and SL point leaving the position and let the price hits one of them is really not every trader can accept but it is all back to the analysis again do you do it with your best thought or it just by guessing.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read some forex sites and browse some forex forums to maximize my time using the internet. I can post,read and trade at the same time. It is a bit hard because sometimes I got distracted in my concentration because I do many things at the same time. I am planning to do just pure trading someday and no more posting in forums.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 213 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)