+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 213 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way we can do to make our trade relaxed is to take the right trading decisions. If we set the right lot size and use the right risk management, then we will usually have a relaxed mind when we trade forex or wait for our trade to reach TP. and I also don't have any practical feelings about this situation, because I still don't trade now, but when I learn about trading I have to give you this advice that you should fall that your trade will be high and you will win and you should sit in relaxed mode . don't be too tense.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When they enter into certain agreements and I have learned everything myself well and get a resolution on implementation, and then knocked out of the computer and sitting in the nature playing with the children of my sister or I help my mother in household chores and maybe go to the kitchen because I like cooking and currently trading is opened hoti hai tu khud ko relax because zara mushkil hota hai especially jab ki application trade losses may be ja rahi hoo. maine jab bhi koi trade open ki hoti hai tu we kay darmian main different forex sites ko learn karti hun apni knowledge ko increase karnay kay liye or mujhay apni open trade ki ziada tense fori hoti kiun kay maine take profit or stop losses bhi lagaya hua hota Ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that at first, they have to use our minds to do market analysis and quality learning to make us know the right direction of the market and then we open a trade and end the profit limit for losses and then leave work and let the transaction close automatically and leave the podium and Leave and Generally I use stop loss and take profit. After placing my trading position not sitting before the chart, I turn off my pc and do other activities or go outside for other work. This helps me feel comfortable. this also helps avoid bad logging.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very tense if my position is open. I could not sleep at night because of my tension and depression. Tension was so high that I didn't study if my trade was open. If the trade loses, I become even more disappointed. My examination knocked on the door. So to reduce the tension, I left Forex trading until my inspection was finished. and To the extent that I have experienced that the soul of abstraction is not to die in bad emotions when trading is opened to cover the level of Meta Trader and set the Earnings to Get and End retro **** e so that you do not hold the chirping margins of birds and your business to secrets automatically when You drew your purpose in this conversation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are in the game because we want to PLAY. We want to match reason with the smartest people in the world and win. Trading is also very similar to playing the violin. If you don't practice every day - you lose touch. But just as violinists miss a few notes from time to time, we also lose some trades. The main difference, of course, is that the violin is not broken to pieces after every bad performance, but our trading account can be destroyed with just one bad trade.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When my trade is in action, I make me relax by reading books, chatting online, posting replies in forums etc. At the moment my trade is in action, and I am posting a reply here. Several times, when I became confident about trading, I just set a stop loss and took a profit limit and yelled at my laptop and went to my other work. Oh, I forgot, I like listening to music during my trade. This several times helped me concentrate on my trade.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important that risks in online trading are fully managed and controlled. Then after there are two things left for the market to react. One of them is pressing take profit from your trade where relaxation already exists and the second is continuing towards your stop loss which is then managed by your backup plan after reaching stop loss. Thus both methods then become relaxed in any way and the use of large lots is sometimes beneficial, because it can provide many advantages in a short time if the direction is right. Use lots that are inversely proportional to the ability to hold floating reduced, use larger lots, the smaller the resistance to floating is reduced and vice versa. More Rilex when trading using lots is reasonable to use capital.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

vava tong (2019-11-16)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult to control our excitement when our trade is in action ... it entirely depends on the condition of our account and how much money we risk .. if the risk will be greater then emotional control and excitation will be difficult and also if we face a large amount of loss after opening trading then the same thing happens .. I think we should not open an agreement when we are in confusion .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ngaco For This Useful Post:

vava tong (2019-11-16)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is one of the most difficult things in forex trading we must stay calm and stay calm when trading and I believe that we must be very focused and need to have a good concentration of mind and we will learn to stay calm after having a good experience in forex and I feel relaxed when trading because I use good money management, with TP and SL, trading without stress, relaxing very good trade with our psychological effects, so we can open positions with confidence and with careful analysis.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    having good money management and determining the level of stop loss is my way to relax myself for each entry. because when we have a good system, money management and a second plan. we can be confused that if I lose today, my chances of getting more profit are still wide open in the future. and Try to calm our minds by saying that this is the best analysis I have ever done. Trade will come only when our analysis is correct and the results start giving us the necessary benefits. This will keep income coming and also allow us to relax and take more risks in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 213 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)