+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 213 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the emotion is big problem during the trading , for me i make analysis and see the analysis of other to confirm and make the order with stop loss and take profit then leave the chart because sitting front the chart increase the stress

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monro is an unknown quantity at this point monro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact , when you open your positions based on your own analysis , then you should worry , It is difficult for me to relax , but usually i put the stop loss and take profit in each transaction is better for me then sit with the chart all the day .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member caesa is an unknown quantity at this point caesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i relax because i use small lot with enough capital and i just make 2 orders a day. it really makes me relax. we can relax or not depend on our trading system and the lotsize which we use and our capital in our account

Senior Member rasheed85 is on a distinguished road rasheed85's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of the time i do not open my trade when i am in tension when i am normal then i open my trade after check the market trend and by read forecast of the instaforex group of companies and most of the time my trades goes into profit, we always need to stay in touch with the forex market to make here money.

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    The primary land of trading module originate only when the reasoning that we are doing is redress and the results signaling gift us the required profits. This module remain the income upcoming and also enable us to loose and expend much risks in the trades.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only thing that i can i do is get away from the trading for some hours to can see the things clear again or play a soft song to make me calm down that would be so helpful if you try it cause the idea of trading while your mind is busy is so dangerous whatever your experience is .

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I pair it cannot be possible to purchase turn, exclusive get and quantify pirate us, in turn it might be too more problematical for us to stand relief piece entryway trading, another thought is you can see receiver to affect yourself.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adnan10076 View Post
    buht acha sawal utaya hy apny, first toh me yhe khunga k forex me order open hoto koi b trader aram se nhi rehta q k usko worry hoti hy k mery sath kia hoga oor esa na ho k loss hojay etc...so es se bchny k ley fhly order ko buht ghor se place krna chahey oor pir chahy market jesa b ho patience se calm mind rehna chahey...
    bhai aapne ek dum sahi kaha hai, aur ye mere khayal se un traders ke saath sabse jayda hota hai, jo short term trader hote hai, kyun ki unko profits le kar naya trader next day karna hota hai, agar ye hi trade unko loss de gaya to next trade mein problem ho jati hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned kan is an unknown quantity at this point kan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Relaxation is very important in order to be truly qualified and ready to succeed in the market ..
    Because the market always needs to focus and relax provides this focus that makes you really qualified to great success in the market

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buht acha sawal utaya hy apny, first toh me yhe khunga k forex me order open hoto koi b trader aram se nhi rehta q k usko worry hoti hy k mery sath kia hoga oor esa na ho k loss hojay etc...so es se bchny k ley fhly order ko buht ghor se place krna chahey oor pir chahy market jesa b ho patience se calm mind rehna chahey...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 213 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)