+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 213 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed in this forum we will always be able to get a new lesson about this forex business. so it will help us to further enhance our ability to trade. because it's very good if we always take a lot of lessons through this forex business. even many traders who are experts in forex business and they share their experiences about this forex business, I think it helped us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asifch is an unknown quantity at this point asifch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Fibonacci Gartley is an unknown quantity at this point Fibonacci Gartley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course for the first time it always happen to the trader but after several trades then they can learn and control it.the answe is, learn and practice and make sure that you will do is right. I take all the trading decision only on the basis of analysis. Before make trading order I spend more time to analysis and when I make trading order then I set my take profit and stop loss and close the market terminal for 7 or 8 hours. I do not like to take more pressure in forex trading.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    as long as we do not open a position with a large size I feel no need to worry in this trade because after all we will be much better in this trade if we have the opportunity to conduct our trade by obtaining a good trade with money management it will relax each open positions
    when we open the trade with higher lots then we are in the panic situation that we will not lose our amount easily in this market. so better thing is to avoid it as you will be safe as well as your mind will not hurted by any amount of emotions. so your trading performance will improve.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dodof View Post
    I can do a number of things to help myself in trading in order to prevent actions. I can listen to music or i can still watch some Movies in order to be able to relax and avoid altering my trades.
    as long as we do not open a position with a large size I feel no need to worry in this trade because after all we will be much better in this trade if we have the opportunity to conduct our trade by obtaining a good trade with money management it will relax each open positions

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks

Tips Regarding Forex-Knowledge Is Your Trading Advantage! by Rodriques Nitta

Take a little break every day, and a day or two every week to relax and recoup. Get away from the numbers and the fast-paced, ever-changing action of the market, and clear your head.

When starting out in Forex, take plenty of time to practice your trading skills with demo platforms before experiencing the real thing. Preparing yourself for real trading by utilizing a demo platform provides an excellent source of training.

When g

Senior Member shozib is an unknown quantity at this point shozib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friends how are you .Forex is world wide net business .when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself by learning more and more about Forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about Forex market, share my views, and learn from others.....and also i will be not in so much pressure

Junior Member ejuna80 is an unknown quantity at this point ejuna80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a scalper you cannot relax while your trades are running because you have to baby sit them. But if i am trading based on longer time frames and i know that the trade will be on for a long time i either start browsing or go out to meet some friends or if possible sleep.

Senior Member dodof is an unknown quantity at this point dodof's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can do a number of things to help myself in trading in order to prevent actions. I can listen to music or i can still watch some Movies in order to be able to relax and avoid altering my trades.

Senior Member issssou is an unknown quantity at this point issssou's Avatar
    Thanks
    a ideal position entry can give us plenty of relax and tension free ..if they are thinking about logn term trade like every week or biweekly then it is much comfortable for us to thinking or relaxing ..but day trading or scalping can be excited system and can effect on mental pressure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 213 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)