+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 213 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member 999999999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999999999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronyrhm View Post
    Take a little break every day, and a day or two every week to relax and recoup. Get away from the numbers and the fast-paced, ever-changing action of the market, and clear your head.

When starting out in Forex, take plenty of time to practice your trading skills with demo platforms before experiencing the real thing. Preparing yourself for real trading by utilizing a demo platform provides an excellent source of training.
    your suggestion only work if the trade no longer have active trade on their account, but if the trader still have some active trade then by doing another else for couple of days is not a good solution cause in the very next day he/she may lost his account, if you brave enough then you have to try it first, hehe, for me, keep relax and watch the active trade, close when you think the trend changing
    Not a Trader, Just Investor

Senior Member prince3 is an unknown quantity at this point prince3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.if you open your positions based on your own analysis, then why should we worry. it's just like we're doubting our own judgement if we don't trust our decision. so try and be carefull......................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    The fundamental power of bartering will come just when the investigation that we are doing is correct and the outcomes begin giving us the needed benefits. This will keep the salary advancing and likewise empower us to unwind and take more perils in the exchanges.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ronyrhm is an unknown quantity at this point ronyrhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take a little break every day, and a day or two every week to relax and recoup. Get away from the numbers and the fast-paced, ever-changing action of the market, and clear your head.

When starting out in Forex, take plenty of time to practice your trading skills with demo platforms before experiencing the real thing. Preparing yourself for real trading by utilizing a demo platform provides an excellent source of training.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main power of trading will come only when the investigation that we are doing is right and the results start giving us the required profits. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades.just fixed the targets of your positions and continue to your other obligations or work.

Senior Member nsm23 is an unknown quantity at this point nsm23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    control his emotion is something very dificult but it is also critical to success in forex. in my opinion the best way will not take a lot of risk with leverage high.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i yawning many positions and my trades are in activity, then i testament alter myself by acquisition writer and more nearly forex trading and i faculty get to this forum and try to read solon and author nearly forex mart, percentage my views, and see from others.....and also i faculty be not in so more pressure, because i e'er refer labial going at a confident destruct...so i always experience that what i can loose if activity goes against my wide positions.....

Senior Member fastman is an unknown quantity at this point fastman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you start your roles depending on your own research, then why should we fear. it's just like we're questioning our own reasoning if we don't believe in our choice. so try to relaxed our thoughts by saying that this is the best evaluate i've ever did.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adnan10076 View Post
    buht acha sawal utaya hy apny, first toh me yhe khunga k forex me order open hoto koi b trader aram se nhi rehta q k usko worry hoti hy k mery sath kia hoga oor esa na ho k loss hojay etc...so es se bchny k ley fhly order ko buht ghor se place krna chahey oor pir chahy market jesa b ho patience se calm mind rehna chahey...
    bhai agar trade ma kamyab hona hai tu ap ko patience sa kam karna ho ga tab hi ap ak achay trader ban k earn kar saktay ho.aur yahi best way hai earning ka .rading hamesha partience k sath hi karni cahiyay.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    when trading, I used to smoke. it makes me relax.Success would come to those we believe and persevre. Sometimes the going would get tough but if you continue to weather the storm you could be richly rewarded at the end of the journey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 213 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)