+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must have to place the strict stop loss and take profit target for your trade so that you will not in the panic when the trade is open. so always do analysis and place the trade with stop loss so that you will not lose much more amount from the single trade. it is one of most dificult factor in currency dealing we need to keep relaxed and remain awesome while dealing and i believe that we should be very much targeted and needs to have a excellent focus of thoughts and we will understand to relax after having a excellent encounter in currency dealing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While trades are in action, there are no big deal to be done. Some traders especially foreign exchange traders to trade short term trade don't relax, they normally keep checking on their trades till it is closed. When my trade is open i normally make sure that i have access to news feed always and take take time to check on other things. money market is open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week so maybe we can follow each time. to make this trade to be relax first time is determine when we will trade. after that prepared all the facilities that can make us a comfortable feeling, get a cup of coffee or to listen to music so as not to get bored in observing the ongoing market price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read some forex sites and browse some forex forums to maximize my time using the internet. I can post,read and trade at the same time. It is a bit hard because sometimes I got distracted in my concentration because I do many things at the same time. I am planning to do just pure trading someday and no more posting in forums. i have my confidence and relax on every trade that I made.. be patience and wait for the best timing to enter.. set your target and then read a news from a lot of source.. gaining a real market condition on variable source make my confidence go higher.. thats way I can relax and throw my emotion away

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    at the point when your position is open and still, at the end of the day you need to stay watchful to see cap what's going on with the pattern and what choice and when you should take to close your position, so I don't unwind for this situation

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well that is some thing which one can learn with time. The anxiety and tension of your first trade will be more than your second, why? Because you get used to it and you will be able to face that at ease. So as you get on climbing the step of this business, you will learn how to relax while your trade is in open position. I keep a close eyes on the trade but now,i will open after careful analysis of my risk and reward and do some chatting and reading while my trades are on.I do use the opportunity to read news site and different analysis from different analyst

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not stressfull, so I don't think it will get on our nerves just like that. But sometimes when we are waiting for a trade to pick, we tends to be unrest in such times, so , we can choose to listen to music, Or search the forum and make some good contributions. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades.in start it might be too much difficult for us to take rest while opening trading, another opinion is you can see television to relax yourself. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I will in general currently take a walk or attempt to divert myself since exchanging when you need to remain watching the screen can be the most distressing thing on the planet. I believe that if I somehow happened to exchange full time I would need to accept breaks too, in light of the fact that there is no point getting pushed - unwinding is significant.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab trading may kamyabi hasil karny k liay ham ko zyada learning karni chaiya aur demo account may zyada practice karni chaiya q k prqctice makes a man perfect is liay jab ham trade ke practice karty han to buhat si mistakes karty han lakin agr ham apni mistakes ko control karty han aur un ko repeat nahe krian gay to real trade may zrur profit mily ga

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to maintain a smaller profit target unless there is a very valid reason and correct analysis shows it. Smaller targets result in lower risk without trading tensions. Once we know the maximum loss that can occur in a trade, the mind will adjust it. Pursuing trade only increases tension and I think you can follow any plan or strategy from the expert in such conditions if you have practiced correctly, mistakes or wrong strategies can easily fail in the demo even though it doesn't matter who makes the plan, but the important thing is that how many strategies are reliable and successful.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way we can do to make our trade relaxed is to take the right trading decisions. If we set the right lot size and use the right risk management, then we will usually have a relaxed mind when we trade forex or wait for our trade to reach TP. and I also don't have any practical feelings about this situation, because I still don't trade now, but when I learn about trading I have to give you this advice that you should fall that your trade will be high and you will win and you should sit in relaxed mode . don't be too tense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)