+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 213 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear, definitely I do believe I usually use the Sl at my trading, and I have the mentality to accept losses in Forex trading and I believe in Forex trading business and I also believe in my own trading strategy, If we understand the market trend then we can make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that while my trades are in action I relax myself easily as I am confident in my trading and forex trading knowledge u know trade will work only and I will have profits because of positive thinking you can be relax

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in fact, generally I do think that it's never easy to relax when you have a open trade in forex market for short period. So better to trade on long term basis and leave your trade with stop loss and take profit limit. Else, just place trade for a short time and move out with your small profit or loss.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading jab run kar rahi ho tu traders ko patience say work karna chahye.Trading me agar ap relax nhi karen gay tu ap greed karen gay our jab trading me greed karen gay tu trading me ap ko huge loss ho ga.

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When my trades are in work i often open facebook and chat with friends to help myself and after little time periods check the trades. I also post on the forum to help myself these are the two things that i do when my trades are in process.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear, for me clearly I also do believe that to trade with a less aggressive strategy, always use a stop loss or cut loss, just do the 2 open positions each day. My position is only open during the day and close all positions at night. so I'm trading with a very relax. different if I trade too much, it is difficult to relax

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that we have many requirements relating Forex trading and during positions running, we may go back for some study, reading some trading related articles from the website, watching short videos about learning some good informative issues like the functions of indicators, or how we make technical analysis, and etc.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dear, definitely I do believe when you open trade you must think how to manage your trades, so stop loss and take profit must be good managed and direction of trade must be good prices. That is the most important in making money.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I believe that professional traders are trading with relax because they define their risk at every trades and they trade with the discipline and they know how to trade and when to Entry and when to exit.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hellow hay may all frindwhen m i open position when i start a tradin i red the news of clander end whotch the chartbut somtim i whotche not a chart dis how i do p relax when i open acti

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 213 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)