+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 213 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can only relax while trading when we know what is going to happen so I never trade before analyzing market completely I follow both fundamental and technical methods.and in fact I believe once my trade is going on i cant keep myself calm and i keep on moving here and there and when it ends i use to read the different news that helps me in maintaining a good profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    should not want to compensate losses by opening positions without having previously thought about consider forex have lot of opportunity to earn the money which the every trader can do this business for the earning money Help karne ki zarorat nai parti jab ache profits horahe hote hen to app already relax hojate ho trading me and agey se agey barhne ki lagan me relax hume kabhi bi hona bhi naii chaiye koii faida nai hota relax hone k baad

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When ever I am having any open position, I do not get too much worried, as before certainty the position I had already read the news ( released and upcoming both), so that I will be able to know the resistance and support level, and be my self ready to average if necessary and do not think a lot until market goes highly volatile due to any specific news. If market goes seviourly against of my position then I just leave the trading platform to reduce my panic ness and come after 30 minutes to check the price and about my profit/loss status.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i start some roles and my provides are in activity, then i will rest myself by studying more and more about currency dealing operating and i will come to this team and try to understand more and more about currency dealing industry, discuss my opinions, and understand from others. and also i will be not in so much stress, because i always implement stop-loss at a certain stage. so i always know that what i can reduce if industry goes against my start positions.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others.....and also i will be not in so much pressure, because i always apply stop loss at a certain level...so i always know that what i can loose if market goes against my open positions....but i always hope for the best .......

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab forex trading main new tha to uss time trading karty time main excited ho jaata tha or kabhi bhi to wrong decision ki waja say kaafi loss bhi ho jaata tha lekin ab main planning say kaam karta hun or planning ki waja say main easy trading kar rha hun or patience kay saath earning lay rha hun. While my trades are in action I relax myself easily as I am confident in my trading and forex trading knowledge u know trade will work only and I will have profits because of positive thinking you can be relax

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in fact I think after i make trade i do some relax because its important to give the mind some relax from the stress which is coming from forex trading ,the forex trading is making me more confusing sometimes that why the relax after make trade is very important for trader we can relax while doing the trading, if we could implement with good money management system, so that forex trading does not make us feel fear. Forex trading done well, if we want to make forex trading as a business investment in the future

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading need full time to trade to find the good points of trading and get the good pips in the profit but trader must need the refreshment so the has to relax himself by any activity by going outside for some time for a walk to talk with some body or to take a resti think relax mind is most important for this business, if you did not take relax then you will never make right decision during trading time, because relax can give you cool mind and with cool mind you can make good analysis which will help you to make good profit by doing this business.the risk is an important factor in the market,, if you have the good risk management and the money management strategy so then you can easily make the money in this market but the condition is that you will have to do the hard work in order to get the knowledge and th experience

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During my positions is in action I put s/l and t/p instead of keeping eyes on the trading platform and go for my other work. Sometimes I am helping with my household responsibilities, or making some postings in Forex forum, or if anything I have to do. I believe it is not necessary to stay in-front of the trading platform for a long time if we use the options (S/L and T/P), except if we are not in scalping.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact we know that what make me relax is when i relize that i am on my way in profit, in good directions of market like trend, trading following the trend direction is very important because if we do wrong in order that still can be saved but if we are trading against the trend can be fatal. when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 213 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)