+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 213 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member ilyes33 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello gays if you open your positions based on your own analysis, then why should we worry. it's just like we're doubting our own judgement if we don't trust our decision. so try to calm our mind by saying that this is the best analyze i've ever did thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only way I understand and trade relaxed is really imprtant and can work well in so many ways that we are all standing in,the best time to understand the trading sphere is to trade forex with a good information that works well for so many reasons that works well. we are all known to rule the same marertk with the right side and belong the same and work right

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing is trading with the proper knowledge and proper discipline and without proper discipline and experiences we can not get success at all, we have to trade with proper practice at demo accounts and the more we do practice in demo accounts the more we can develop our trading skill.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, In fact I absolutely find that for me I place stop loss in my trades, and it can help me to be relax. If i have got some profit, more than 30% of my take profit, then i will move my stop loss. It really can help me to be relax while i waiting the price hit my take profit. You can do the same thing if you need somethings to do to makes you relax

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that this time, i am thinking that the hope is only the way which can make us relax in the trading and also experience and knowledge make this very good.i like this business i am a new trader in this business and have no enough knowledge and experience but i am getting experience in this business.

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I obviously believe that checking our trades every minute could be a stress to our eyes, but it important that we learn to relax when we still have open position because it will be stressful for us if we continue to check our position all the time.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, generally my dear I do think that I will be relax while my trades are in action if i can leave my charts. If i always stay in front of my charts, then i can't be relax, because i will always watch the price move up and down. It makes me better to leave my charts after i make open positions. I know that i can be relax, because i always use take profit and stop loss properly.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that if we can trade with proper knowledge only then it is possible to get success in trading, trade with proper understanding of the market is always need to get success in trading. if we can use the proper stop loss and take profit then we can sleep well.

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can trade with set and forget trading strategy. After we make a trade, then we can place stop loss and take profit, and then forget the trade until the night. We can leave our chart and do other things and become busy with other things. So we will be relax when we have open positions

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, generally my dear I do think that we need to sue the proper money management at our every trades and if we can trade with proper money management skill and proper discipline only then we can make good money here and trading is not a game at all, so need to be skilled on the trading strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 213 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)