+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 384 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The low deposit will be very suitable for beginners, because it is a beginner in the learning process, it will have many mistakes so that they will suffer losses in forex trading. when using low deposit, it would be better for the learning process for beginners. because it will limit the damage that may occur in the forex learning process. we should always try to manage the low money and should try to keep the trade safe with the low money because this market is a danger market that can move against the traders if they will not take good action to trade better with the money low.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposit is a safe forex trading for new traders. Because the ability to get big profits is not possible for you. However, when a trader has a lot of experience, you have the right investment and the right to expect big profits, then a small deposit will not mean much. with the help of forums, we can be no need to spend a lot of money to learn forex, we also do not need so fear about trading psychology that can cause us to experience margin call when trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better to avoid lodging like lower amounts and also anticipate making money from it. Practice somewhat more with Test bank account and also collect at least $ 100 to help payout so you can have extra related to 30% in down payment. In addition to making sure to buy and sell in a pence bank account .. which offers additional possibilities to master forex and also I am sure if you suffer losses, then not too much can make a person regret. from time to time you have to learn the forex currency trading possible at the expense of some losses. Everyone also wants small and doposite get a big advantage, this mindset we should eliminate from now plotting an ideal profit with ideal targets although many people can benefit from hundreds or even thousands of percent in a short time

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we make a deposit with a relatively small capital and will trade forex trader trading tips then you should have a big emphasis on money management that is meant for small deposits that can last longer in forex trading business with the ability of Traders should still be able to survive to get a profit My trade, I did not make a target on my order. as long as i can get more pips, i will pull out and leave my OP take more pips. maybe one day i get up to 50 pips, maybe more than 50 pips but 9 not confused with how many pips i get in a day. relaxed and happy to trade. So in my trade with .......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

malas (2018-03-28)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many forex trading platforms with different brokers, they may have different bonuses for deposit. You should consult the promotional period before deciding to open a trading account and fund your account. However, if it's not during promotions, you still have to accept and try to earn more money after reloading your account. In my opinion, whatever you deposit even if it is only a $ 10 deposit for starters, if you believe you can consistently earn more than 50% every week. And you can get bonus from forum, and also can make deposit and increase your margin. If for example you lose, you will still be able to trade again, or can learn more demo accounts, and can be an unforgettable experience in forex trading business, and it will be a lesson for the future to achieve success. this forum i can learn various strategies that traders do with more senior than me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2018-03-28)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    small deposits are actually not a big deal, as long as we are able to manage them properly. A large deposit is not a guarantee of success will be achieved in this business. Talk about forex business is to talk about how we manage our capital to gain profit. With small capital we will get little result. But that's not bad because this is a great first step for greater success. Simply add profit as capital, we can slip our investment quickly in forex I think it low deposit is the best way for traders who are in the process of learning. because of the amount of deposits we make, it is also directly related to the risks in our trade. so for starters, better do low deposit, so when I have to lose money, then it will not be big loss, because our deposit is low, so low risk also according to me.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum low deposit karta ha tu hum lose profit bhe hota or humara account bhe jaldi wash ho jata ha us leay huma cheya ka sahi work kar ak he agar hum agar bharta hain tu humara leay best ho ga or huma aga bhe bhar saktha hain us leay huma bhe ach bonu bhe kama saktha us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna cheya jesa huma

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan low deposit best hai kun ka iager iss ma losss ho jay to bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya low deposit thk rha gaa iss maloss ka ar b nhi hota orr profit b bnda kafi khad tk hasil kr sakta hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    bhai jitna kam depsit hoga utna zyada risky kam ho gae lekn jitna zyada depsotu hoga aur money managemnt se sath kam hoag utna apke lie asani hgi log big capital me money managment se kam ni rktey vo vo bhi loss kr detey hn
    Bhai yaha par hum log jitna kam risk lenge humare liye utna hi acha rahega bhai, yaha par bada risk lene se loss high ho jaate hai, main achi tarah se janta hoon ki loss badne na de bhai low risk lekar hi trade karna best hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23), qasimm (2018-03-24)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposit is not perfect at all to start trading forex. With a low deposit you do not have many opportunities to wait for the trend. You always have less time to wait. Besides some couples you can finish your account. So always try to get a relatively large account. But you can not use your small account as a practice goal not to make money. You can use $ 10 as your real capital account, take a cent account option or any trade you use 0.01 for the losses suffered by the excess, so the right way to trade in no hurry, if you're not sure your demo account options can always rely on.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 384 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)