+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 384 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because trading capital is very small to start an account and can trade real accounts, depending on the level of the trader, how much should he deposit in a Forex trading account so that new traders are not too big to invest their money in forex because of that little knowledge and experience can cause all the money to lose a little investment while we learn this trade well when we are advanced then we add a larger amount of capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view you cannot pay your cash now. Because in the beginning of the actual investment in the general case to get rid of. Reduce monthly waiting times or even more and also generate excellent benefits from your community and also trade with benefit dollars. This will help in your case and you may not drop dollars that are hard to come by.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my shoes, you should not save your money at this size. Because in historical trading actions if you do not want to back down. Act for a month or author and change the correct payment from installation and work with incentive money. This will hold back for you and your lecturer does not reject your money that is almost non-existent. and you don't have to deposit $ 10 because it's not enough to trade, at least $ 100 is good for trading. I have my own experience in this matter. I even tried to take a position of 0.01 lot but in the long run I ended up losing because of the low amount of capital. So you better not go for a $ 10 deposit.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view I would like to say that the main reason for what we lose in Forex trading is a low deposit or a low trade balance. When we trade with a low trade balance, we have more pips as a reserve when trade goes in the wrong direction so we have to deposit large amounts in Forex trading and most new traders lose their money because when they start trading, they start with capital low. When they trade in this market, they blow their accounts because of the low balance and in my view you can start with good capital and you can save money and invest when you have good capital.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now you only need USD10 to start trading actually if he can stay here for a long time trading with the size of a mini lot and get a little profit he will become a good trader so it would be better for them if they make a small deposit that many traders want to test forex invest 10 US dollars but not a way to become a successful forex trader and according to this question I want to say that I am a new trader in this trade and I think I will learn many things, so I regret that for a new trading platform, a trader must know the basics of forex by understanding the platform to use instead of new traders not having to deposit large amounts in fact it depends on the capital of each trader but for beginners to learn better on the first demo account for several months

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    get a nice bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money. This will help you and you will not lose the money you make. After a while you learn new capital to grow a good start to trading ... the worst for anyone and a low deposit never means that you will lack ears, and higher deposits never mean that you will get more, to You are my brother and after 3 months of trading on a demo account you have to start thinking about making a first deposit and start trading on a real account

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ten dollars deposit is really meaningless in forex trading because we can open a trade with ten dollars but we cannot last long in trading. Better you can get a few dollars with a bonus forum, then we can start real trading. and I believe where $ 100 is the most favorable number for almost all new dealers. As much as you can take the risk of winning opportunities getting higher and higher then I think a minimum of $ 500 must deposit for new traders a small deposit makes the margin of traders call for this reason 500 $ is enough for new investors to invest in the Forex market if anyone invests 500 $ he moves easily while here leverage is very high new traders must open micro real accounts or real cent accounts invest $ 20 - $ 50

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They can open real cent accounts provided by instaforex brokers so that each FOREX trading starter must start FOREX trading with excellent trading information and FOREX skills and With sufficient knowledge and experience, traders can certainly increase this amount of capital. then I learned that it's better to start with 100 dollars. and Forex trading is a trading business that is very important for their students to be able to make money from this market by trading foreign currencies all the time by connecting to the forex market and other opportunities for this market is that everyone can make a profit by depositing a low amount

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can see that if you don't know how to trade in the forex market then low savings will not give you a good and good way of trading so the thing that needs to be is that we have the right way of trading with good analysis so that we cannot lose too much here. and After that you invest some money to transact on a real account and generate real profits that we need to know forex including in the investment business invests some money that you can lose money so do you think a certain amount is needed for my new trader? don't think that the more you learn about forex trading, the more you have more knowledge about it so there is no certain amount needed for new traders

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    i think that you should deposit that 10 dollars in cents account and then trade with a smaller lots....but you should not open two position at the same time and do not get over greed.....it will give you more chances to learn forex and i think that even if you suffer losses, then it is not that much which will make you regret...sometimes you need to learn forex trading even at the cost of some losses

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 384 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)