+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 384 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Banned wak is an unknown quantity at this point wak's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really think even with the low deposites one can really be able to archive alot if at all they are able to trade well without stoping that is what is so good about the market since it can kill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Low deposit is very risky. so i will tell about low deposit . you can practice in demo account. when you will deposit with low money . then you have to be tension.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i really do not like trading with low deposites because i know it can be a good waste of time and therefore i can make sure that i make a better outcome in the market by having to trade very well that way we win.

Member abadon is an unknown quantity at this point abadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by successelaya View Post
    It is better to avoid depositing such a low amount and expect profit from it.
    Practice little more on Demo account and collect atleast $50 to deposit so that you can get a bonus of 30% on your deposit. And remember to trade in cents account.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I am very happy to be in this forum because in addition I get a lot of knowledge about forex trading I also get the bonus of the forum .. Which means use as capital for trading. And if it is really true that I can get my profit will continue to run these trading .. And intend to deposit the broker Instaforex with substantial capital
    i think the deposit with a capital of $ 50 has a sufficient capital, especially for a beginner like me, but we should really in computing power margin cultivated we are trading only 2% just let the balance we remain safe from MC, better profit sediti but consistent than trying to use a large lot but the expense account we approach the MC

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no matter with low or big capital then the trader will struggle to keep good their trading and always learn to fix all the problem,so all back to the traders itself and the big capital will be useless if they can not trade with well...so it is great if they can make grow low capital

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can suggest you to learn more and training on demo platform some months, before you start investing your own money in real forex trading platforms. You can earn more bonus from this forum, when you reach $100 can start to trade, you can turn in to a good profit...

Member successelaya is an unknown quantity at this point successelaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is better to avoid depositing such a low amount and expect profit from it.
    Practice little more on Demo account and collect atleast $50 to deposit so that you can get a bonus of 30% on your deposit. And remember to trade in cents account.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I am very happy to be in this forum because in addition I get a lot of knowledge about forex trading I also get the bonus of the forum .. Which means use as capital for trading. And if it is really true that I can get my profit will continue to run these trading .. And intend to deposit the broker Instaforex with substantial capital

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    You'll be able to attempt exist trading in Forex trading once the demo trade of about 2 - 3 a few months. Investing minimum $10 is actually good as you are actually a teenage comer in Forex trading commercial. With occasion, you could know other so that is alright that you just commit your own extra from here.

Member gulfishanfatima is an unknown quantity at this point gulfishanfatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will be help for you and you will not lose your hardly earned money It is better to avoid depositing such a low amount and expect profit from it. get from the forum.and sea q/a then u applied

Senior Member asfi27 is an unknown quantity at this point asfi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its better than demo account.deposit 10 or 20 in a cent account and trade with deciplin.try to build your account from 10.try to make it 100.increase your lot size following money management.hope you will succeed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 384 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)