+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    300% a year is a lot of money if you have a big capital. I think everyone want to get the ea if it gives you that much. So please share.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MDP was good in the year 2011. 300% in one month or more. But it has never ever do this again since that time. It works but i will agree with you that it will be are better eas in the market for low budget or you pay nothing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I havent used million dollar pips before..but i heard from my friends,the ea is not good as they heard..
    and better u use others ea

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using EA in instaforex it can make us millionaires, but it also requires a large capital, because not all EA can directly profit from the first OP. EA might have a drawdown of up to 75% after that can profit consistently. If we are a small capital, of course, could MC before gaining profit.

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex

Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Miilion Dollar Pips EA with Instaforex Real Account?

MDP runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex <<<<<< it also can takes your oposite side.
    so be careful guys.
    thanks

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I THINK EA system trade is very risk so i don't believe the system so make your own system by the stratagy in forex trading dont flow other just make own trading system,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Until know i did not know much about this EA few days back a friend from UAE talk about this ea he was usin it on manual confirmation along with his own analysis he suggest to use but until now i did not get it but i decide to check it soon because for me suggestion is strong.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my personal experience with milliondollarpips is similar with most of the robots.we really have to know the right settings for the robot.the performance will be depend on our balance and the speed of the broker and also the spreads.this robot requires a bigger capital since it gives so many orders and you will always need some margin.but over all the reviews are good fro this robot.

Member 3assimi is an unknown quantity at this point 3assimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In many cases, want to get everything quickly and all at once and this is due to impatience and vanity and ambition, if we went to Sports To win, no world record even if that is threatening injuries, had become a scientist and you have to impose the theory regardless of how serious they are, accuracy and the possibility to have a different effect, if in the case of profit from the Forex and take the million dollars and the intervention by a single package is well thought out, but history teaches us that the gold medal of the Olympics get it only spends 10 years of hard training and raising the level of skill, or those who go to the lab every day for a thousand test in order to discover changes only very accurate, which could have led to the discovery of new, or those who can overcome their emotions and follow the rules of greed and capital management to win the precious number of points per day

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moonzfriend View Post
    I heard this EA named firstly in here. I have know idea about this EA and Its working method. So, I did not use it till now. I most prefer own strategy in Forex then the EA.
    Using the strategy itself will be better than having to use artificial EA others. If you have a good personal strategy and produce, then the EA is created to facilitate trading. I agree your opinion premises.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast