+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallstreet Robot and Instaforex

Senior Member sadhon1 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never used this before. I still don't want to use system forex golem of your trade. I decided to manually make the changes. I myself have the capital, and that the money cannot be used for forex golem or Ea. Large capital traders believe Ea or forex golem system that uses to touch.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not have an idea what this is about but i know wall street is a major trading ground in the united states and instaforex is a broker used for trading foreign exchange. the robot helps to place your trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member piyali is an unknown quantity at this point piyali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We also believe in a small computer in the Exchange program. When most of us depend on the computerized exchange program through the first time then, that most of us usually know more about the forex market. As a way to sort of a newbie my partner and I avoid EA and still has not simply don't experience with this EA.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have ne'er used this before. Even i don't wish to use Forex Google system for my mercantilism. I value more highly to trade manually. I actually have touch of capital and with this cash, i cannot use Forex Google or Ea. i believe traders with giant capital will use Ea or Forex Google system...............

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~!@@
    trading mmain robot ko use krny kk ly sb syy phlyy app apni investment kkk level ko zzroorr dakhann kun k ap ki earning fulli toorr py ap k indicaors py he depond krti haayyy.......
    agr ap ki investment zyada hayy to ap ko high spread ka indicator chahay ,,,i mm also use a manual trade,,,,,,,,,robort sy trading mmain kamm lyna itna too theek nhi hayy kun kk aik insan is robot syy zyada bahter hayy oorr zyada bahtet kam kr skta hayy .......kun k robort ttoo khud odder milny pr hee kam krta hayy ....~~!@@@@@

Senior Member suru is an unknown quantity at this point suru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not support Robot but I support a real person who try properly invest. Forex business is good for every body if he know about good English language and try proper way.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mainy wallstreet robot ko use kia hy ye ek buht acha software hy is ky sath hum difrent broker k sath working kr skty hy or buht short time main zyada trade krskty hain

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never used. The forex robot system for my business and I do not want to use. I like your own business. I mean there is a small amount of capital, and this with, I can not use forex robot or EA. I think ea forex robot traders with large capital or the system can use.

Member sharif709 is an unknown quantity at this point sharif709's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I exploit many Free of charge or demo EA in my demo consideration. But, Used to do not really use live Ea until finally at this point. I exploit information signal and that is until finally at this point great for everyone. An individual affirms your EA just isn't supply all time great information regarding Fx. Could you expressing people EA expertise around?

Senior Member rjnasir786 is an unknown quantity at this point rjnasir786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just don't believe furthermore there is better fx trading robot software which commonly confirm 100% turn a profit bro. Essentially software probably will make you and me undergone some wasted well over the profits garnered. Which means, you want to aware purchase typically the ea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast