+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about FOREX

Senior Member fan786 is an unknown quantity at this point fan786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lol it is same to me. when i was join forex then i thought that i will become a rich quickly, but isn't.i know why this problem to face. main reason is that knowledge and then experience. in forex online trading many thing are required

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ko mera ye mashwara hai kay forex pay karobaar karnay say pehlay app achi tarha iss kay demo account pay trading ki practice kar lain pher iss par trading start karin warna ye aap kay liay bohat he khatarnaak sabit ho gi aur app nuqsaan uthaeen gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Perfectsoft is an unknown quantity at this point Perfectsoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes main ye kahon ga ke forex aik bohat bdha plat form he jiss se trading ki ja sakti he or earn kiya ja sakta he
    forex ko start karty waqt youn mehsoos hota ye kafi hard work he lekan jesy he ap start karty hain to kafi asan lagta he
    that is very easy work of earning

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is still awesome, from the first day of my trading its attact me alot. but i wna to request to the forex team managemet thea pleae do somthing that stop loss and increase the chances of the profit. and also give us more facilites to withdraw and deposit their income.

Member rohit25 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the Fund in Forex reasonable factor. Earn the money situation, that I want to financial gain huge amounts of money for it. I want to invest in Forex. Forex is believable because investing in Forex nice factor. Finance will be able to earn a lot of money here for cash here therefore a reasonable factor. If want to cash out, you will be able to invest here

Senior Member Yeyepsulaeman is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyepsulaeman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed I also found this was the good thing in creating a good advantage to use a good advantage in creating profits with good and benefit properly.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a good trading platform. The biggest advantage is that the currency trading market is a market that stays open all the time. No financial markets remain open and operate twenty-four hours a day as well as the Forex market. i always like to work on this platform.

Senior Member peewmilon is an unknown quantity at this point peewmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have very good opinion about Forex when we first learn about Forex it would be a get rich quick thinking
    But after time to pursue fore, the results are not too good. It is easy to learn Forex which is difficult to control.

Member tithi25 is an unknown quantity at this point tithi25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This may be the point, there is no doubt that currency trading is very attractive,
    the more you observe point that is attractive, more complicated,
    must be the same as my company interested in this market, is located next to the menu item to get.

Junior Member kakhon is an unknown quantity at this point kakhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure, at first glance, that seems very simple, but after a few nights, I have to return the men were in intensive production and the income I earn a few nights in a row, but my loss is greater than at my own expense. And so it is quite difficult to regulate mood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)