+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about FOREX

Member sadhin895 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhin895's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think buying something expensive foreign currency. It can get funds to stop I want to monetize large funds to I want to pledge money. Forex is a believer, then it puts money in Forex is usually something expensive. Investment is right here you can make a major contribution to invest here, which is so so so good. If you would like to pledge the funds is available here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghulam88 is an unknown quantity at this point ghulam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading to bohat mazy ki business ha jo hamry future ko bright karta ha hm is ka knowledge hasil kar ka earn karty ha jo ka ya profitable ha
    ya earning kany ka easly source ha aur is ma emotional ko control kana bohat mushkal agar nai kary ge to big loss b ho sakta ha trade ma .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member extraordinaryboy is on a distinguished road extraordinaryboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very good business for me and for forex market my opinion is very good because in this market i invest a some money and i work here and trade in this market in a simple way and this business give me a lot of money with out any big risk of loss for my money.

Senior Member shinji is an unknown quantity at this point shinji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimcil2013 View Post
    If we are be able to think like that, it will be very nice. But, to be like that are really difficult. Many people are greed. We know it, most of trader are failed on their trade cause their own mistakes. Not on the system. Just to be honest. If we are want to be success and follow our rules on MM, we can get siginificant result. But, most of us are ignore and disobey it.
    As my opinion in forex, we have to be good in the patience so this is very good way because the entry point is very good the more we have good patience in our self the more we get good chance to make good so i am with this

Senior Member MohammadZahidIqbal is an unknown quantity at this point MohammadZahidIqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    my opinion about Forex are very good. Forex is a good online job which provide us good income on online trading we trade online at home at any time part time or full time.

Member kitaro is an unknown quantity at this point kitaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the process, investments forex (foreign exchange) or indeed forex investment trading activities of foreign currencies. But in practice we have benefited from fluctuations in the currency aka the currency itself. I put a thick at the word 'value' because that is the reality. Current fluctuations (ups and downs) indigo particular currency, it is used to earn profits by forex traders.

So when the value of the currency will rise, we buy the currency, then one day when we sell them at high prices we'll make a profit. When going down, we should be selling it for a profit. forex brokers function very important role here. We call it 'borrowed' most of the foreign money from the broker to sell. Then when prices are down we can get a profit from the sale of the money.

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is place where you can earn a lot and according to your work and time as much you will give the time to the forex as much there are chances to make money it is very easy and good way to earn rapidly online business anybody can join and work on the forex at any time

Senior Member mohamedgaber8686 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedgaber8686's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex easy that I learn and win a lot of money
    Forex makes a rich man and Forex achieve ambitious
    Forex money I can not live a good life I help everyone in need

Senior Member pitusa is an unknown quantity at this point pitusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Selling price movements in this market appear to be a special craze for individuals and owners. Well, I find it difficult to identify the strongest customers and suppliers how much you will need to open position.

Senior Member shofikguru is an unknown quantity at this point shofikguru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is on Forex, Forex is a good way for beginner, Forex is a international world wide business. Forex can change be your future life, If you know about this. I love Forex I do always Forex trade. I hope I will be change my life by Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)