+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about FOREX

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, if you want to join the Forex you should learn about Forex business. Experience is the key of success in Forex business. If you have complete knowledge about Forex then you are able to get good money in Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member opu_huq_2012 is an unknown quantity at this point opu_huq_2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Firstly for a new trader it is will be very essay when he spend some days then he is take forex market is very boring and when he will trade in Forex one year then he will take forex is a business so i take forex my business and he will trade slowly. I think is Indianans business and no need office it do from my home so it is very nice for me because i am a successful trader lose average 10% so i like it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alomgir is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This may be a problem associated with it, there is no doubt, it will be very desirable for more foreign currency trading can be the questions that may be desired, more effort must be exactly the same, and as well as my company about Forex trading, it is a problem that is related to and consider.

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janab Forex trading ka bunnies join karna ka bad agar is business main hum seriously ho k Forex main acahi education our acae practice kar ka experience bana lain tu Forex main hum bhot bht acha pasa bana laianga . Forex ek bht acha moka hai trader ka pas apni life main pore tarha sateal hona ka liya.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure at the very first sight it looks quite simple but after some times i came across it difficult to create profit.I made profit for some consecutive times but my loss was more than my profit.So its very difficult to emotion.

Senior Member ThourBack is an unknown quantity at this point ThourBack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think investing in Forex good thing.it is a money earning station i want income a huge money for that i want invest money in forex. forex is so believable so invest in forex trading is good thing.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

i think that i will become rich with in sort time by forex trading,but in reality it is hard to survive here, it good hear about earning easy money from forex trading, i always found fit difficult to gain profit.

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion about forex is that it is realy a good platform to use and it is easy for all traders and everyone who is using it and have bacis information about forex trading business can easily use it. and it is realy a good thing to trade and earn money and improveour lifestyle.

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinon about forex is very good first time when i have learn about forex i am thinking it is a chance to me to become a rich but after sometime it is very difficult for me

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is the best platforum in all over the world it is a best platforum for give money it is a real huge and helpfull platforum for me and many traders many traders good earn in this platfroum

Banned prince420 is on a distinguished road prince420's Avatar
    Thanks
    nyc question dear i think that i will become rich with in sort time by forex trading,but in reality it is hard to survive here, it good hear about earning easy money from forex trading, i always found it difficult to gain profit.thanku so much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)