+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about FOREX

Senior Member Kafayat Ullah Kafayat is an unknown quantity at this point Kafayat Ullah Kafayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Opinion about FOREX
    When you first learn forex, I have always thought would be a get rich quick. But after a few months to pursue forex, the results are not too I get. Why? Turns out it's hard to forex. When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hifsaqurashi is an unknown quantity at this point hifsaqurashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion about forex is that by manipulating the following points :
    it gives a job to all of the poor people .
    it takes not much time .
    it has no registration fees so according to these reasons forex is best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    is online forex investment we can do to make a deposit to the broker after our deposit we will be metatrader which we will use to run our business. The business can be done only by selling or buying based on the direction the market is going. if we want to make a profit then we should not fight the market.

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion about Forex is very positive. Forex is a good online trading platform and we can earn a lot of profit by trading on this platform. we can trade on this platform after learning about it which is not very difficult. i feel that Forex is a good platform for me.

Member LEO78 is an unknown quantity at this point LEO78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by farnie View Post
    Opinion about FOREX
    When you first learn forex, I have always thought would be a get rich quick. But after a few months to pursue forex, the results are not too I get. Why? Turns out it's hard to forex. When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology. .
    in forex, there are only two that we have to do, buy or sell ... It's easy. but the reality is different as we are dealing with the market situation .. when we take long positions, the market turns down. conversely, when we take short positions, the market turns up .. it is this that will disrupt our psychology .. So, how do I fix this ..?? You have to learn a lot and get a recommendation of any link to take any position ...

Senior Member zaidsubhani103 is an unknown quantity at this point zaidsubhani103's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion forex is the best online business in the world.through foorex trade we can double our life earnings.therefore many people are in search to get maximum profit on each trade.i am also want to profit on my all trades but it is not possible because every one on forex is trying to get maximum profit.therefore it is not possible to get profit on all trade that we do..

Senior Member husnain0346 is an unknown quantity at this point husnain0346's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara khayal sa best online buisness ha forex start start ma ya muskial ha but time k sath sath ap experienced ho jata ha or ap acha profit bana sakta ha forex sa

Junior Member rabiking02 is an unknown quantity at this point rabiking02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thought of foreign currency. Actual interest income cash flows in a foreign currency, lead the industry, you must have money. So the fact that the generally constructive Forex currency buying and selling believable, it really is. Therefore, this article therefore responsible factor is generally good for imported agricultural commodity investment income. Revenue sharing information is available.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee133 View Post
    In my opinion, if you want to join the Forex you should learn about Forex business. Experience is the key of success in Forex business. If you have complete knowledge about Forex then you are able to get good money in Forex business.
    of course you must need to learn many thing if you want to join in forex. first you need to get an account with a broker like instaforex which is the best in Asia and also very good to me. then you must need to learn the trading platform either mt4 or mt5 and most important thing is to learn the used of indicator in trading and making profit. demo trading will help you to get every knowledge.

Senior Member jaldija is on a distinguished road jaldija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ager aap forex trading ko learning kay bina karty hain to aap ko kabi be profit nhy ho sakta. forex trading main success kay liay aap ko proper learning ke zarort hoti hay. learning say aap ka experience bertha hay. aap ko chahiya kay demo account pet practice karain or us kay bad real trading karain or trade say pahlay market analyze karain. inshallah aap ko profit hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)