+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 282 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If sustainable profits come based on one strategy, then one strategy is not enough to trade. Because the climate in the trade sector changes all the time. So everyone must be careful with the strategies they use. And this is an important matter. And actually I think the best strategy is a strategy that can produce more profit. Only the risk avoidance strategy is not good, a trader takes the risk of some time and the maximum time of risk of defense. I think this type of strategy is good for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss of dirty water is the most practical technique and using low threat is another. If there are people, foreign exchange can respect these tips and apply them correctly. I can amazingly say that they will get. In addition there are many manipulations available. Want to stick to all the tips for playing quality currency trading. Study and practice in trials can help to appreciate currency exchange instructions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I also think that using stop loss and taking risks is low in trading with the forex business. that's why both strategies are very important in forex. business. if someone can follow this rule, he will get more money from ex business. it is the best strategy to maintain in the forex business. and I think the extraordinary method is for ourselves to normally study the movements of a partner can be sure we can bring up new methods within ourselves and we will use them as strategies, I am currently trying to apply this approach.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap k trading pass you bara ma ziada sa ziada ilam ha to ya aap ka lia easy hoo jata ha lkn so that aap ka pass trading ka bara ma basic ilam nhi ha to yahi when you aap lia bht ziada mushkil bun jata ha ... lkn yes bats for shi ha ka trading forex trays when business sa easy ha is ma gar aap kamyab traders bunna chahta hn to aap ka lia zroiori ha ka aap ka passed trading mein forex humera liyen ek eassy paltfourm hein gess pher hum gher bethy ka pise we sakt hein.orex aik bohat hai acha aur aik online business hey aur ap is mein jitni zada s zada mehnat karein gay utna hi ap ko is mein zada.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I now work without any strategy because I am bored with many strategies that I cannot activate properly. So I started working in hedges and fortunately I would bring complications and patients without fatigue and fear of loss. and yes sir but we have to go only with good strategy & profit as a trader to get profit, not to lose, being a trader we have to see only maximum profit, don't you think?

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there are Forex people who can obey these rules and apply them carefully. I can strongly say that they will benefit. Also a lot of money management is available. Need to follow all the rules to play the best Forex. Learning and practicing in the demo can help obey the rules of the Fore I entry position and enable this robot to control and run TP automatically when I don't see Chart4. This Trailing Stop robot is effective

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me there is no best strategy in the forex world, almost all indicators indicate that our offer to guide us on the right track is only advice ... find and adjust our trading style with emotions, character and even the nature of small things that we make when we stumble into the market if we can't control it ... and I think that the best strategy for traders is also a strategy that depends on the trading style used by the trader and then the strategy is made by himself, and then he can discipline and get profit consistently there

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to make one that fits your style and you can master it well. that means that you will get the best from your settings and it is very important to enlarge your trades and get a better income .. well by combining them, you will see good data for signals and excellent strategies of Forex trading is our rate to get less risk in activity. Don't get really warm and take a lot of anesthesia while trading. Use indicators and simple techniques in this industry.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to make one that fits your style and you can master it well. that means that you will get the best from your settings and it is very important to enlarge your trades and get a better income .. well by combining them, you will see good data for signals and excellent strategies of Forex trading is our rate to get less risk in activity. Don't get really warm and take a lot of anesthesia while trading. Use indicators and simple techniques in this industry.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,602 Times in 5,085 Posts
    1 hour trading strategy in Forex using the USD/JPY pair. A top 10 trading strategy using the 1 hour Forex chart.
    please wait a moment its rates will go ahead . injaoy it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 282 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)