+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 282 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as am really concerned in the forex trading we don't have a best strategy all i can say is that the more we can practice in the demo account the more we trade and earn profit in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rokib View Post
    Many kinds of strategy are available in forex trading market. Such as good money management, indicator, take profit, stop loss and many more. It is depends on individual interest and they can freely taken any strategies for their forex trading success.
    Yes all depend ther startegy, forex can make money for every trader, but we have to be wise in making decisions and profit targets. waiting for the right moment to enter the market, so we are not misguided and predict market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeng View Post
    I think without the stop loss will be at risk of a margin call
    of course it is very harmful
    however, if no stop lose, we should be in front of a computer to obtain the benefits we desire it may be very tiring, sorry if I'm wrong
    I agree with you, however, is if we mmebuka the trade without a stop loss, it would be very risky. because after all there is always the possibility that we would be contrary to the position of market movements. so indeed we should always be ready with this possibility, and prevent losses that are too large to use a stop loss it. Hence my stop loss is essential to limit losses.

Senior Member otakon is an unknown quantity at this point otakon's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best strategy for novice traders is to use Trend broken
    on the 4-hour chart and trading by pending orders

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to trade is by short term trades or scalping that is the best way that some or a new trader to know how to trade plus in this kind of trading by that trading become very easy and you can see the results

Member topotut is an unknown quantity at this point topotut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion, using low risk in the transaction we are not always driven by the risk of defeat, but his weakness acquisition profits a little and old. Other than that not too many open transactions we are open 3-4 for the transaction robustness we also quickly depleted by the ups and downs of the market

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have good amount of money and you are sure that total decrement in the pair wont eat away all of your money it sure good , but if you are using take profit beware to extend its range with the loss so that your trade won't close with net loss.

Member jeng is an unknown quantity at this point jeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct

I think without the stop loss will be at risk of a margin call
    of course it is very harmful
    however, if no stop lose, we should be in front of a computer to obtain the benefits we desire it may be very tiring, sorry if I'm wrong

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many kinds of strategy are available in forex trading market. Such as good money management, indicator, take profit, stop loss and many more. It is depends on individual interest and they can freely taken any strategies for their forex trading success.

Senior Member urza is an unknown quantity at this point urza's Avatar
    Thanks
    for myself i'm currently work while not any strategy for i'm tired of one's several strategies that i will not enable them properly. therefore i started to actually work utilizing a hedge and of course the profit i'd bring complications and patients while not fatigue and worry of loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 282 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)