+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that only trend line analyse is the best strategy of forex trade.if any trader can understand support and resistance well then he can make profit easily.They can also compare their analyse with news if they use this strategy in trade. and Normally, in order to maintain my position ROBOT SAP V1, the input function and can activate the robot and lead Controll TP automatically when I saw the table H1. Trailing Stop the robot was effective for me when using this strategy. He said that all the results and the time can be altered.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I always use two technikal and fundamental analysis is to gain profit from the information if they have support then I am ready to do a transaction open position to achieve a profit, but it's also based on a hight risk to get a perfect and riwd profit is also calculated !!
    and For me i don't really think we have a best strategy all i can say is that before we make use of any strategy we just have to test it very well to know the very best way the strategy can operate and the best time frame that what i think because we all predict the movement of the markets !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time you strategy is good, but for several reason your strategy too risk for gap and once time moving, so I think take profit must be set, and stop loss we don't have to set, manual closing order is better than stop loss, that is my opinion, but tip and trick for trading is in your hand, good luck and best for you all.
    and Finding forex strategies is a personal decision. Every trader using personal discretion while trading. Results will be different for every trader despite using the same system. Take your time when you will decide on the method of trading and system development. Do not worry, the forex market will always be there when you are ready to jump using a live account. The better you understand the nuances of forex trading systems on the environment, the better your chances are to obtain long-term success in forex trading.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In using trailing stop loss, we must keep the terminal open and I am not the person who will be in front of my chart at all times. So it's better for me to put a stop loss and do some other things and that is the right thing because we don't need to stay in front of the computer in our forex trading in the future. And if you want to get from Forex, in my opinion there is one strategy proven that I use personally, namely support and resistance, At first I lost so much money but when I used support and resistance to enter my trade after that I would continue to grow my account.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy is the use of good issues that we know that work for us so that we can develop the market for every right of every improvement for the rights of every trader we need to run a good market we all have to understand we are all. we all should understand reversals because reversals offer something that is a good choice and really great at all sources and Forex Men can obey this rule and apply it carefully. I can strongly say that they will make a profit. Also a lot of money management is available. Need to follow all the rules for playing the best Forex. Learning and practicing in a demo can help comply with Forex rules. This is why we have to use stop loss trading, because SL is one of our trading systems that needs to be done If you have tight money management and have good knowledge of average trading strategies and martiangale, you don't need to worry about trading without a stop loss, but this strategy can only be used for experienced and experienced traders, so don't try if you don't understand and right, I've experienced this. scalping must use sideway. because I didn't understand this before, I used scalping techniques in the American and European markets. This makes my account flash MC

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy in my opinion is how he found himself by combining it with what you have learned before. I remember messages that were not easily affected by people's invitation to use any strategy. You have to believe what you are learning and I will make this work better than what you do. Because of that I am very happy with this forum because here we learn and also can get capital to trade. One of the best strategies for trading on the forex market is that you have to trade with low risk pairs so you can get a good amount of profits over a period of time but you have to have good patience when doing so and most of the time it's better to trade partner trends because you might not get more drawdown and you will be profitable in such a strategy, so try to make such a strategy with the help of a demo trading account to trade on a real account.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I can see, I personally believe the stop loss must be used with caution because it will be the reason for the loss instead of minimizing losses. It must be placed right after support or Resistance to protect your account if the price breaks those lines. And I hear sometimes hunter stop loss will push prices artificially on this line so it also needs to be considered when placing. Maintaining integrity is the best strategy in my view. If someone works hard with integrity, then he must reach his goal. Hard work makes success more sustainable. But we must try hard to get success quickly. Coherence about work is a must for being successful however. So you have to work hard consistently. People have their own strategies and for me the best and great strategy is to just trade with the trend line and follow the news will be every time every day and the trade will show the level of go pips at the end of the month

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner and all of the trader should can founded the best strategy for them that ise to learn indicators that help find trend strength as well every trader have it's own strategy so we can see million strategy and if we test the all we lose instead of or serious minded people and making money is not an overnight thing.Maintaining integrity is the best strategy in my view. If someone works hard with integrity, then he must reach his goal. Hard work makes success more sustainable. But we must try hard to get success quickly. Coherence about work is a must for being successful however. So you have to work hard consistently. People have their own strategies and for me the best and great strategy is to just trade with the trend line and follow the news will be every time every day and the trade will show the level of go pips at the end of the month

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, actually I certainly believe that there are several strategies that are very easy to use for forex beginners. for example by using scalping techniques. Scalping techniques are very simple, with only two indicators namely Bollinger Bands and Stoch we can start this technique. I recommend using a lower time period like M5 or M15. and, actually with me, I clearly believe for all but the most advanced forex traders, and I am talking about a man who constantly generates thousands of dollars in profits on Forex Month, the best strategy is to subscribe to forex signals received from very successful entrepreneurs and follow them to trade Unintentional Forex trading strategies have been discovered for years, some relying on technical use of graphics and numbers and others rely on a fundamental understanding of the market by referring to current events. Some have become very popular while others have only been used by a small number of traders. This trading strategy revolves around different levels of complexity. We will now discuss some of the favorite strategies of our experts starting with a rather simple one and increasing the scale of complexity over time.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, the best strategy is that it doesn't have any emotion to control me. Rakha jaye aur achi thinks a fresh mind, bro, the trading par, chahiyea aur, is a bad thing, producing a good score, getting the most important knowledge, chez aur experience, hona bohat zarori experience ha. and yes I like this strategy the most and I often tell traders not to use stop loss if you trade with small leverage and small lot size and your account size is large, then with a good strategy that you can trust you can trade without stop loss and get a big profit in trading. What you mean by low risk? If low risk mean to you 10%, then can get margin call if enter at bottom of trend and price move in opposite direction for 1000 pips. If low risk man 2%, then trader need to have up to $1000 in trading account if want to make good profit in trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)