+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Different Candlesticks patterns.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    [IMG]http://********.cachefly.net/school/images/grade2/candlestick.png[/IMG]

Generally the candle describes the open position, high position, low position and the closed position of a price in the trading. it changes according to the time frames. If we see the image the white candle opens from bottom and moves to upward direction. And the black candle open in top and moves to the downward direction. The candlestick consists of different patterns:-

1. Bullish & Bearish Engulfing Patterns
    2. Evening star patterns
    3. Evening star doji pattern
    4. Morning star pattern
    5. Morning star doji pattern
    6. Single candle patterns
    7. Hammers & Hanging man patterns
    8. Shooting star pattern & Spinning tops
    Candlestick pattern in forex is a kind of strategy, As much I know candlestick has more than hundred different patterns with different accuracy, it is too tough and impossible to remember every pattern. but you can use most accurate pattern which are good and reliable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Generally the candle describes the open position, high position, low position and the closed position of a price in the trading. it changes according to the time frames. If we see the image the white candle opens from bottom and moves to upward direction. And the black candle open in top and moves to the downward direction. The candlestick consists of different patterns:-

2. Evening star patterns
    4. Morning star pattern
    Candlestick pattern in forex is a kind of strategy, As much I know candlestick has more than hundred different patterns with different accuracy, it is too tough and impossible to remember every pattern. but you can use most accurate pattern which are good and reliable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there different types of candlestick patterns and some of these candlestick has to do with the movement of the price, some pattern symbolize ready to enter trade while some symbolize ready to close trade.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    i think there is an indicator that shows you all this information, it is called pattern recognition, i don't really use it because it is not accurate, and the indicator lags to much that why i stop using it
    sorry I do not agree with you sir, are an indicator that it is always left behind by changes in prices, but by using the indicator then we'll have our picture in the opening trade. whether we can profit in a position to sell or are in a position to buy.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick patterns are very helpful.but they will not work every-time.we have to always watch them before making any decision of opening a trade.l think if a trader will ignore everything aside candlestick patters he can still have successful tradings.their wins will be more than losses.it is better to use them with any strategy we are trading with.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is an indicator that shows you all this information, it is called pattern recognition, i don't really use it because it is not accurate, and the indicator lags to much that why i stop using it

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

2. Evening star patterns
    4. Morning star pattern
    bahut hi achi information di hai aapne aur ye technical signals har trader ko smajh me aane chahiye kyunki forex me technicals ka bahut zor rehta hai aur short term traders ko to inko smajh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai..isliye har traer ko in sabki knowledge hiona bahut zaruri hota hai

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

2. Evening star patterns
    4. Morning star pattern
    bahut hi achi information di hai aapne aur ye technical signals har trader ko smajh me aane chahiye kyunki forex me technicals ka bahut zor rehta hai aur short term traders ko to inko smajh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai..isliye har traer ko in sabki knowledge hiona bahut zaruri hota hai

Member pickmurari is on a distinguished road pickmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

2. Evening star patterns
    4. Morning star pattern
    Nice to see there are so many patterns involved. Explaining each one with a picture and explanation relating to the pic could make the explanation more helpful and meaningful to me. Right now it is bouncing out, it looks of study and then understanding. Pics and explanation of the pattern with related to the pic or an example could really help a lot

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes all of the traders depend upon the pattern because it is only the pattern which remits about the current market and the guesses about the future market. but i only depends upon chart pattern, it is a lill bit more clear for me then other patterns,.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open