+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 596 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 5953

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this is among the causes of failure in the Forex, but I think that the first reason is the desire of new traders in forex market profit from it without a good learning experience and take it easy and think they can find this and vice versa after the loss and begin to learn, unfortunately,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are a lot of other reasons for losing in Forex market . but the most common thing in new traders is that they always hurry to make profit and then stop trading . i think Forex is serious job it is not a game

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Doing the same mistake again and again.. most of the time we did not learn anything from our mistakes.. this is why we keep losing money in this market.. remember history repeats itself.. So that trading itself..

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main fail reason for every trader is only two as i know. They lack of knowledge and they lack of system. The knowledge is all task about basic trading, the knowledge for winning in market and how control emotion and money. And the system is implementing of your knowledge, how you make proper strategy and planning rule for your trading. If the trader didn't have this two the for sure will loss.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the major reason of traders failing in forex trading is having big expectations and trying to achieve huge returns in very short term while ignoring the truth of risk involved in forex trades.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders fails in trading because they used to go for the trading with the greed and they dont have control on there emotions.we have to go for the trading with the patience and experience.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silenteyes View Post
    Well, It is my 2nd year of trading and I have improved my trading and now there is some consistency in my trading. I am expecting to make some decent profits in next month and I will be trading with my own invested funds in june to makre even more profits.
    Very nice and great trade that has been 2 years and could create consistency in generating profit. Can you explain a bit about the system you have, because I myself have not been able to generate consistent profits and are still confused with how the system should I have, please help master silenteyes

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, It is my 2nd year of trading and I have improved my trading and now there is some consistency in my trading. I am expecting to make some decent profits in next month and I will be trading with my own invested funds in june to makre even more profits.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    Failure in trade have many knowledge.some main reasons why forex traders fails they are given below:

1)lack of knowledge in forex trading.
    2)lack of proper practical experience.
    3)having no controlling of emotion.
    4)non-maintaining of discipline and formula of trading.
    5)to copy others skill etc.
    Indeed, how long experience should have seorng in order to become a successful forex trader and market mastering with ease, my own experience has been two years and until now I have not been able to generate profits konsistance. And it always ends with the MC, then how should I do that MC does not always come.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The trader may fails in the forex trading market due to the following reasons:-

1. Lack of preparation & plan.

2. Lack of self confidence.

3. The trader always wants to take revenge from the market.

4. Wrong entry in the market.

5. Always searching for magical moments.

6. Copying skills from others.

7. Discipline Maintenance.

8. Trading with complicated methods.
    very true, sir, if we are to successfully and smoothly in the forex market then we are enjoined to do to pull himself together emotionally and obtaining consistent, if we can do that then we will be more secure and comfortable in trading,
    a very important thing in trading is to be patient, it is a trait that I want to learn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 596 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)