+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 596 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Junior Member ImdadAli will become famous soon enough ImdadAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mein traders ki fail hone ki kafi waja ho skti he jis me knowledge ki kami buhat eham reason he..traders begher study kare trading krte he jis se profit k chances bilkul nahi hote..or bhi aesi buhat ghaltiyan hoti he jese fear , greed , wrong entry...in sb wajah se bhi trader ko loss hota he..in sub ghaltiyon per hume khud qaboo pana hoga phir ja kr hum aik successful trader ban skte he..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my experience in forex trading, which causes me a lot of loss and failure in business is because forex is emotional control. I have a poor ability to control my emotions, so I often have excessive emotions, and it makes me unable to think and make the right decisions, and that the cause is most likely I will lose even a failure. because I think it's important for us to really practice controlling emotions. There are many causes for this incident. and that I fully consider your opinion. I believe lack of concentration, emotion and greed are the main reasons. If you have enough information, then you will be able to get positive results with a positive. after you want to run your forex account scan a quick program on one of the broker sites or forex learning sites, start that explain and maybe get lucky with the amount of smart trading and you think that you recognize what you do. only if you systematically lose cash for some of your time, you realize that you have to find out more to be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these unscrupulous traders always to make sure you do not understand how to trade in this market, to understand the trade you need to put in a lot of work and make it work, because when you do not know where and how you do it is to make sure you never get in to these markets !! One of the main reasons why we fail is the lack of patience because most of our beginners are eager to make all the money in forex trading toadys. Another is the lack of money management plans because we beginners sometimes open our account so much risky than necessary. the latter is the lack of long-term trading goals that will allow us to relax and transact because we are mostly under pressure when we trade really !!

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know how developing methods to operate from scratch is very difficult, long and tiring, not to mention it can also be frustrating. Achieving these goals can be the difference between your success and your failure. Studying diligently is the only viable solution for those who do not want to lose money. indeed, many things can cause traders to lose in their trade. but in my opinion is the biggest cause traders can not control their emotions well in the trade. so they can not make good decisions. This caused many traders to suffer losses. so we should pay more attention to learning to control our emotions in this trade to get better results.

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders fails in the trading with lack of knowledge to learn about the trading and less practice to ruch themself to earn money , because forex trader may be seem like just and sell and buy method but it was an huge to learn over about it find the trader to be success without fail. so learn to develop a good strategy, market and news view use stop loss and more to learn this may helps you to earn .

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aise bhut se reasons hai jinki vjah se traders fail ho jaate hai jse ki lack of confidence ,lack of knowledge,no experience, Greed or emotions.Emotions ko trading me control karna bhut jaruri hai.Ye failure ka bhut bada reason hai.Traders tabhi success ho sakte hai jab aapke pass knowledge or experience hoga or jab aap apni emotions ko control karke discipline se trading karenge.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forexcoolgirl For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-05-31), Nirzana (2018-05-31)

Member Beetel is a jewel in the rough Beetel is a jewel in the rough Beetel is a jewel in the rough Beetel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader must also determine when a certain string of losses or profits can be attributed their skill, and when it is random. The only way to do this while you are learning is to approach the markets with a trading plan and risk a small percentage of capital on each trade.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Beetel For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-27)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    This is very important matter to discuss that why trader fails in the trading. There are lots of causes for this incident. And i am totally agree with your opinions. I think lack of concentration, emotions and greed are the main reasons. So you must need to forget these things. If you have enough knowledge, then you can definitely get some good results.
    bhai jan forex ke trading main zida user es liye fail ho jate hain ke un ke pas good knowledge nh hota hai or who forex ke trading main kam learning se enter hote hain agar forex ke trading main ap logo ke pas trading ke job main good knowledge ho ga or ap log best way se forex ke trading kr rahe hain tu yeah possible nh hai ke ap log trading main fail ho jaen trading hoti hai experience se or knowledge se acha knowledge ap ko success ke tarf le ker ja skat hai or ap logo ke life ko bhe total hi change kr sakta hai or es business main yeah hard working se hi possible hai or koi way nh hai success ka

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-10), fxearner (2018-05-05), ghaffar500 (2018-05-27), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-03), hmforex (2018-05-13), incomejobs (2018-05-10), iqrayousaf (2018-05-27), javedqasim (2018-05-28), jhoradpak (2018-05-27), Nirzana (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-07), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-03)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han greedy emotions b traders ko apni trading me fail kar dety hain q k jo acha profit hota hai wo close krne ki bjae mazeed profit ka lalalch unhain loss me le jata hai.Is k ilawa b boht si mistakes unhen loss me le jati hain jesy k Thek trading time pr thek entry na lena or market k trends k against trad lgana etc. In sab ko avoid karna chaye.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-26)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    Ek traders Usi time for us par kaam kar sakta hai Jab uske paas experience of Khud par confidence oaccha knowledge Ho ok koi bhi kaam Usko Kab Tak nahi kiya Ja sakta jab tak uska knowledge Na Ho aur uske baare mein aapke paas experience Na Ho a trader Usi time apni train mein feel Hota Hai Jab uske paas experience Na Ho aur usse knowledge Bhi Na Ho trading ka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 596 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)