+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 596 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5953

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Senior Member mohsinzafar3 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsinzafar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed and fear factor has to deal with our psychology. This is the first thing that we should understand before we start checking our emotions of greed and fear. Composure is needed by all of us in order to win in forex trading by supressing our human emotions. because of greed and emotions most of the traders fails in forex trading and face the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Loreal is an unknown quantity at this point Loreal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't accept it for short time and big earning,
    Trader must follow the news.
    Trader must be clam and steady.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess because they are no longer using mm as measure their finances so that they fail in trade so far they are doing, but as such, they will get a new experience with the failures they have experienced, I believe that if the trader is willing to correct himself

Junior Member yousef.3600 is an unknown quantity at this point yousef.3600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe that falls in Forex because he could not control the emotions that occur during trading, but the big problem for me is always greed in every deal and more risk and lose a large part of the capital

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those traders who do not have the good strategy in forex are not getting the well money from the forex so they are fail to get the good way of tradings and they too do not know how to manage the good trades

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many reasons of loses in our trading and the funny thing is that we keep doing them in our trades. The worst thing could happen when we develop a repetitive addiction in our mistakes in trading. How to break away from the repetitive mistakes in our trading is our main concern.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lg_pkl View Post
    everything you mentioned is true, sir, because the enemy is seorag trader with emotion and psychology, this way I can get a better view in my trade I would do today and the next day
    that the results are even better
    I agree with you that the greatest enemy of the trader is themselves and when they are able to control themselves with trade and did well in control of their business then this is a very high success

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything you mentioned is true, sir, because the enemy is seorag trader with emotion and psychology, this way I can get a better view in my trade I would do today and the next day
    that the results are even better

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netros View Post
    I think you have some lack of knowledge or skill or habit which are not compatible for Forex trading. So i think if you do more hard work and do demo and follow all the rules of Forex then you can make profit.
    I do not think that our failure in trading is because of our lack of knowledge and skill only. In most of times, we fail because we can not control our impulsive action to place a trade before clear signal and enough confirmation and strong trend direction. We may have a super strategy but we can still fail when we can control our selves not to be too hurry jump into the market once a signal shows us.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The trader may fails in the forex trading market due to the following reasons:-

1. Lack of preparation & plan.

2. Lack of self confidence.

3. The trader always wants to take revenge from the market.

4. Wrong entry in the market.

5. Always searching for magical moments.

6. Copying skills from others.

7. Discipline Maintenance.

8. Trading with complicated methods.
    Failures that many experienced traders, more due to the lack of adequate preparation skills. They think trading is easy, so ignore trading education. They went into the forex business, simply by relying on the ancient strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 596 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)