+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 596 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why do traders fail in trading? I think they failed because they did not use good management. they want big profits so they place large lots and when prices are against their OP, they don't have enough balance to fight the opposite price. in my trade, I will use a balance of 200-300 pips per OP so when the price is against my OP, I don't care. let it float. and I think you have to add two more points why we lose in forex trading ... first of all greedy ... if someone with a small margin and after a few days hopes it becomes a big margin ... then you will lose (not including advanced forex traders ) and the second is that you trade without good money management ... because I think with good money management, you can easily enjoy your trade ... not in a hurry, not scary and can make a loss position into a profit position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes halal, those are things that are musty interpreted by the dealer. if we have perfected the first technique, the difficulty is in us and only we can replace it. be yourself with a strategy that fits his role so I'm sure we can succeed. and There are many reasons for the failure of traders in the forex trading business. We must maintain confidence when trading on forex. When the trader loses some money, he thinks of taking revenge from the market. They do not maintain the descipline when trading on forex. They do not open a demo account and immediately start trading with a real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,299 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,This is very important matter to discuss that why trader fails in the trading. There are lots of causes for this incident. And i am totally agree with your opinions. I think lack of concentration, emotions and greed are the main reasons.That for many reasons, including greed and greed in more profit or non-optimal readiness to enter this market or not training for a period sufficient to account experimental or not enough experience in this market or rely on the deals, which puts people.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-30)

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    There are many reasons for failing traders like rush in make decision, not got a good course that's make him poor in knowldge of the market, have no plan and dont follow the expectations of financial analysts.... this make the traders fail in forex and the most important reason is the good course .. so he must get it and pracise on a demo account and choose a good pair:

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine iske bahut sare reason dekhe hai lekin sabse important reason muje laga hai aur wo hai jyada paise kamane ka lalach iski wajah se bahut trader apna sara paisa kho dete hai is market mai aur kuch nahi jis din ham ise control karnge us din app jaroor profit mai honge

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a very sensitive ishu pin point and the main one from traders and newcomers is also curious about this material. a person who fails can be the cause when a trader does not fulfill his job with all fathers and attention so that in the end he will trade the rong and that trade produces losses so that one must keep a distance from all kinds of diseases and carelessness. and Traders fail their trade because they make a lot of mistakes in their trade and become addicted to making the same mistakes again. I know because I also continue to do that in my trade. However, I strive to do my best every day to discipline myself, nothing is impossible if we work hard to achieve the best in our trade.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders in this market do not have an expereince and especially good knowledge of the forex market and at the same time they want to get good profits without any effort. Regarded as a real threat, it is the main cause of losses in forex and most traders who lose money are greedy people. and this is a very important thing to discuss why traders fail in trading. There are many causes for this incident. And I fully agree with your opinion. I think lack of concentration, emotion and greed are the main reasons. So you have to forget these things. If you have enough knowledge, then you can definitely get good results.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders fail in forex and there are several reasons why there are losses, losing traders are not skilled or highly educated, they do not pay their full concentration on forex or they are not disciplined in forex, so there are many aspects that traders need to see and maintain, so trading must be done only at that time when you are very skilled. and Some Forex traders want to make money in a short time and get a loss because of their greed, if we have to work patiently and control our emotions then we have a good way to benefit from losses.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We believe that we have our own point of view, an important reason why many beginners in foreign exchange companies fail, just because they may not know enough to spur foreign exchange foreign exchange, people believe this might be very easy to happen without much effort so quickly methods for generating income, but that is exactly the same as other foreign exchange companies to succeed must be through understanding and effort.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are usually a lot of reasons for the failure of a trader such as hurrying to make a decision, not making it a course that makes him poor throughout the market knowledge, absolutely no plan AND ALSO does not follow expectations related to financial analysts ... the results of traders fail forex and many clicks of the mouse the reason is a good course ... as a result he has to get an item AND ALSO practice on a demo account ALONG WITH Specify a great partner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 596 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)