+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 596 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often fail in forex trading, and it's almost the same error which is less patiently waiting a good opportunity to make an entry. Should we need to quickly get a sense of control that resulted in the market we often make their own mistakes, better wait for the indicator showed a good signal to enter the market.
    and Various reasons are for the failure of a trader, as the forex is as deep as sea, with respect to knowledge so the reason are also very wide to define it in a single post, i can say that proper training is must in order to become a professional trader..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with your opinion, due to above factors most trader fails in the trading. Forex is the place where use the knowledge and experience to success each trade. above eight reason also can include follow forex news ,it also great in the market movement. I think to open new trade every one should follow forex news. and The trader fails in forex because of lack of discipline. Most of the traders are doing repetitive mistakes in their trading. They tend to repeat the same mistake over and over again. They can not discipline their bad habits in trading resulting to frequent loses and eventually they quit forex in the end.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well based on my understanding i think we have to be very confidence because Lack of self confidence is the problem of most newbies and some expects in the forex market and in other to be very confidence we just have to take much of our time to analysis our strategies and indicators then we can be self confidence and I think the most important cause responsible for losses in Forex is lack of concentration. Trading is indeed a tedious job and demands your full concentration. Most of the time we trade while we are already involved in some other tasks, physically or mentally, and ultimately suffer a loss.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bad plan can be a good reason for every fail trader. but at most, I think it's about psychologically factor that involve our trade decision. Many of trader know how to trade correctly, but most of them do not know how to trade wisely. ANd, since to be good trader we need both correct and wise, don't have one of it will just bring us down.
    and Most of the traders fail in the forex market because of lack of knowledge and discipline. And these two parameters are the most critical ones in deciding the future of a trader. Thus, we should always make sure that we are entering the forex trading field with right knowledge and preparation.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often experience fail in forex but I do not give up. I use my previous failures as a valuable experience and could be a learning for me. of failure that I experienced before, now I become more careful and disciplined in carrying out my trading. and We fail for many reason and because some reason can be self made like over tradings,greed and making stupid decisions in regards with your account. If we lose because the market decided against us then that is reasonable but if we lose because of our own mistakes then that is plain stupidity.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    khuch trader is m fail ho jaty ha is m un ka qasorr hota ha forex ka nahi un ko loss bohat s wajohat ki waj as hota ha yani kai logo ko forex ka pta nahi hota ha is waja s b wo loss karty ha khuch tarder is m greed s kam lety ah jsi ki waja s un ko loss ho jata ha khuch log is m apny emotion pr controll nahi karty ah jis ki waj s un ko loss ho jata ha is liya trader is m fail ho jaty ha

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    khuch tarder is m fail ho jaty ha lekin is liya kiu k un ko forex ka pat nahi hota ha k is m tarding kaisy karny ha is tarha un ko loss ho jata ha is liya ager wo is m parctice kary gy tu un ko lsos nahi ho ag wo loss s bach jy gy or khuch tarder is m greed karty ha is waja s b un ko loss ho jata ha jo b is m greed s kam karta ha us ko loss hota ha is liya humy chahiya k hum is m greed bna kary

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    khuch trader is m fail ho jaty ha kiu k un ko is ka pta nahi hota ha k forex kia ah hum is mm kaisy tarding kar sakty ha jis ki waja s un ko loss ho jata ha khuch ko is waja s b hota ha kiu k un k pas experince nahi hota tu khuch is m lalich karty ha jsi ki wajs un ko loss ho jata ha forex aisa hi ha jis k ap[s experince ha tu wo is ko kar sakty ha jis k pas nahi ha fail ho jaty ha jo laich karty ha wo b fail ho jaty ha

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much about your topic interesting, and I can say that these are all significant information that you put through is that any trader needs these essential rules for practicing in their negotiation and not to fall into errors and lose their capital. and If you are able to master the various technicalities and fundamentals of forex trading with years of expedient study then you would be on the way to finding a strategy that would put a stop or better still minimize your risks

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many reason depend for loss or fail but most important or harmful reason is greed.for me i think greed is so harmful for every trader and i also think greed killed our dream and greed is so bad for us, greed has become a habit of traders. good trader or a newbie who have advanced. these habits are hard to control. can sometimes be controlled. but if the market is good practice that would come.
    and I strongly agree with your opinion about the cause of the loss that occurred for a beginner nearly 90% due to the reasons you give in this forum, so that the existence of this information is new traders do not follow and use as a guideline for trading capital and learning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 596 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)