+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 596 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 5953

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    forex me jyadatar traders fails hote hai uska main reason hota hai greed aur no practice ya fir trading ke bareme kam janakari hona agar aap forex me trade karana chahate hai toa apko bahut hi practicekarke aana padata haiaur aapko forex ke sare ruel ko follow karana padata hai agar aap aisa nahi karte hai to aapko loss hoga
    Bhai mere liye bhi yaha par fail hone ke kafi baar karan greedy hua hai, greedy mein bhai aa hi jaate hai chahe jitna bhi control karle bhai, mere sath bhai common ho gaya hai isko control nahi kar pata hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe trader might be loss in trading when the lack of patience in the market because it is extensive analysis so we have to wait for the right moment to enter the market and especially the use of stop loss is very dangerous if we couldn't wait, so be patient waiting for opportunities that are not loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that using the greed more times and no follow the money management in trading forex is leading trader to lose money many times so trader must force self to be far from using bad habits in trading forex cause forex trading is very risky business and traders should realize it before join live forex and invest money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes when trading forex of course I consider there are so many reasons why forex traders fail in forex trading business. One of the major reasons why they do fail is due to trading with emotion especially that of greed and fear. Greed is very bad and it kills account of a foreix trader easily.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think the harmful thing is emotion witch take trader to lose one of the common and most harm full emotion is greed witch take you to big lose because due to greed trader take big risk and risk take them to lose.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business every beginner needs to understand that failure and loss will help them understand many things about the forex market and it also means that they have to increased efforts with many challenges

Member 011memo is an unknown quantity at this point 011memo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trader fail because they don't want to develop as a trader. they seek to find the holy grail and want to depend on it entirely. that is why they often lose sight about what this market is all about. in this market there is no certainty and we have to dance with the possibilities .

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and in trading some traders inexperienced and they accept working with a demo account in about 3 months it is good but many traders refusing demo account and think it is meaningless because they have no experience and real trading account with big loss

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you as say the right that the most of the trades are fail in this market. If we are see the percentage than we can say that more than 95% traders are fail. Only the 5% trades are success full. There are the main reason that they are follow the rues and earn the profit regular. They are achieve the target.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein trader k fails hony k bhout se reason hoty hen dear forex trading mein hamen chaye k hamen trading ko learn karna chaye ku k dear forex market mein loss se hum trading again karna mushkil hogy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 596 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)