+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1244

Thread: Trend Lines In Forex Trading.

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me trend line important hai kunki forex me price ki movement bahut hoti hai to apko pahle trend malum hona chahiye toh asani se ap trend ko learn kar sakte ho.iske liye indicator use kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend line are the basic for forex trading. We shoulg trade in the forex keeping in view all about trend lines of forex.This is the fundamentals of forex trading. Without it we cannot become a successful trader inthe field of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rauf3739 is an unknown quantity at this point rauf3739's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading strategy using the trendlines is pretty straightforward. Buy on dips toward the up trendline and sell when the prices bounce off the down trendline. You can also add to your position on each successful test. The idea is to stay with the trend (be it a short-term, a medium-term or a long-term trend) and the trendlines help you to do exactly this. As you look for entry levels, it pays to think more in terms of "zones around your trendline" than the "exact price touches" - since many investors will have slightly different trendline positions and, therefore, might not act simultaneously when the price approaches it. For this reason you should try not to use overly tight stop-losses when trading trendlines.

Senior Member waqar6091 is an unknown quantity at this point waqar6091's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello guys in case of your posting i think that is true, trend line is the most common and clasic tool to help traders, a simple but powerfull weapon to add to traders arsenal. I personally use this in 4h chart and this is reall help me find my entry points.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    believe to trade line during trade will give as a big chances to earn money forem forex trading, but we must control other factors like bulls power and bears power value, it is really will make a big movement and it will make a new trend line, the fluctuation will move out so far from the trend line.

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is main koi doubt nhi friends ka trend lines ki Forex trading main important hai. ya ek asa tool hai jo ka trader ko unki trading karna main kafi help data hai. our main yahai kahaonga ya basics knowledge hai jo k agar hum inki important smajh jaian tu forex main kamiyab ho sakta hai. trend lines beshak ek bhot zarori tools hai trader ka liya isko avoid nahi karna chiya.

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is on a distinguished road zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , i am agree with you. Trend lines is the most important feature for a new or old trader. Because every field has its own rules which are naccessry to follow.

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trendlines are very basic tool to see and monitor the trend and it behavir .minium high are low s required to draw a trend line are two where is to confirm a trend three points are necessary.it also prodes the trader with the entry signals

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess it's relativ trendline, and may differ in each timeframe, and I usually use the trendline and pulled in timefram H4, because in my opinion and based on the daily analysis, I am not able to see when prices penetrate the boundaries of trendline resistance or resistance to the horizontal line indicates price is usually reversed course again and wait for the balance of price and buyer / seller a lot and we can see if price can break out or not

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade using a trendline is a trade system that is very simple and I like it very much because it does not require a lot of indicators that we have to show on the chart that can sometimes make a trader into confusion. I think using a trendline allows a trade to get more profit because we make an order on the area of support and resistance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)