+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Thread: XARD777 well known Tradingsystem, very simple.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm, another lazy kind of trading strategy... just wait the alarm from indicator, and entry market from signal... i think this strategy will not make us be a trader pro... my advise to analysis forex market first before looking signal from indicator... signal from indicator function just for adds to our confidence...
    please click THANKS

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    It appears to be terribly influential are you able to tell me how long you're by means of this indicator additionally inform me its results what proportion it provides you profit and what's the loss ratio please justify it additional ornately if you'll be able to do? And that diagram example provides the nice result for by this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar bahi jana ap na to boht he achi or best strategy bani ha agr mara pass be asi achi or best strategy ho to main to bhaia boht sara prfoti earned karoon ga ua ka bad maunja es main kafi prfot be ho sakta ha .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh i think that triplex can tell more about that trading system, because he uses it as well. I have tested it for a time but i am now using other trading strategies thats fits better for me.
    I will ask triplex if he can post here some infos about that system.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How is the results for this indicator??
    Can u post it in here?

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Description because of the graphics really understand.

blue circle: buying
    red circle: Sale
    green circle: rotate the closing trades courses are

Divided into levels 1 to 3

TF: all
    Alarm function: Yes
    Parameters change: Yes

Time frames aware systems applicable depending on the preferred trading frequency.

I have deleted the wave File included in the original files because its too big.

Attachment 532

Attachment 534

Attachment 533
    kafi achi stretegy use ki wi hai is may agar app is ko follow karain tu app ko kafi acha benefit mil sakta hai is ki waja say yah new comers kay liya bohut achi hai

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have indicaor 4xsema it; something similar to this, and it;s using pivots for trend to predict reverse area, this is they love to repaint and jump to next candle, up to 100 points!! add MACD to filter will help you, but i dont trust that kind of indicators, they are good for scalping, use fibbo to confirm and go for 10 pips in 1m timeframe
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Time frames aware systems applicable depending on the preferred trading frequency.

I have deleted the wave File included in the original files because its too big.

Attachment 532

Attachment 534

Attachment 533
    yar bahi jana ap na to boht he achi or best strategy bani ha agr mara pass be asi achi or best strategy ho to main to bhaia boht sara prfoti earned karoon ga ua ka bad maunja es main kafi prfot be ho sakta ha .

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Attachment 532

Attachment 534

Attachment 533
    it seems to be very powerful, can you tell me how long you are using this indicator, also tell me its results, how much it gives you profit, and what is the loss ratio, plzz explain it more elaborately if you can do? and which chart pattern gives the good result for using this indicator.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it looks very complicated and almost we cant see the candles.frankly l have used so many indicators like this and l feel discomfort since you cant follow them blindly.they will work like any other indicator and they cant also signal earlier than other indicators.the best way is to give a try and see it in real time trading.l think more simple is more profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast