+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Thread: XARD777 well known Tradingsystem, very simple.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Description because of the graphics really understand.

blue circle: buying
    red circle: Sale
    green circle: rotate the closing trades courses are

Divided into levels 1 to 3

TF: all
    Alarm function: Yes
    Parameters change: Yes

Time frames aware systems applicable depending on the preferred trading frequency.

I have deleted the wave File included in the original files because its too big.

Attachment 532

Attachment 534

Attachment 533
    think it is very useful and good reputation indicator and i want use it .please tell me where i can find this indicator and how can i install it please tell me and give me reply .thanksss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by triplex View Post
    On which timeframe do you trade this system? Does it work on the daily Timeframe?
    It will be best traded on H4 but it can be used on all timeframes you want. The lower timeframes will be more repainted as in higher timeframes. The signals in higher timeframes are better.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by salman.trader View Post
    For me,I have just download your BOSS trading strategy and this indicator here.Now I just wonder which one do you usually use?Which one do you think can be the better one for us to use?I wish to get your answer here.Thank you.
    Hello,

i am using different strategies on different accounts with different currencies or metals because they ar not all good with all the different currency characteristics.

So i am using at the moment f.e. black dog a individually created version at gbpusd. It works well at the moment and i am testing two new systems on demo.

I am not using only one system at a time. For metals i use only patterns to trade no other system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member moi for vous is an unknown quantity at this point moi for vous's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am totally dazzle and dizzy by murray maths

however , for those who are fond of Murray maths

it is kind of like subelectronic orbit of inorganic chemistry

pattern recognition for that market condition -- remember , it change every few months (depends on big boys multi-patterns-combination fav-indicators of the season) [i.e. it does change every few months -- will not be forever let you take a pie if you are small hermit crabs retail customers -- not many big boys have to feed on these hermit sea-bottom-ny carnivores \ ]- goldman sachs people could drive the price fluctuation degree

they know how many levels movement there is -- it becomes a retractement and might rebound next -- pattern, will it be week after week, I can't observe the consistency in murray maths - but during certain news-sensitive time zone, Murray maths does exist - have to keep the satellite/cable/web channel on BLOOMBER.com/tv --- must if you are NEWS-driven believers
    what is the next one (murray math sub-orbit price levels that will jump into -- so it is kind of like fibo alike but more sense build into it-- so I don't like the vibe of these GROUP of indicator as they totally ignore whether the trend is UP, DOWN, easy channel or narrow range ECG

but I guess it is currency and TF specific

and

maybe for those who love murray maths to have a comparison of different pairs-- particular pip-risking level

so I say some politically correct thing here

I know why people like me, that don't like it

I know a thing or 2
    about how to use it -- for those people who like it

~~

simple mind like me, I want something pleasing to my eyes / beliefs , otherwise , discard that indicator

==== at this point, if I were you , I may wonder triplex qualification ---
    am I qualified enough to be a financial derivative product , analytical strategy-nist based on my science, investment management class, MT4 chartings expereince

-- here is my qualification, will try to take this off after end of this week --

so you have to decide my badly written notes, how many % sound like a knowledge management in forex to ease you in

post-script PS -- by the way

I knew many of my SELF-NOTES-that I made on this thread regarding forex is not well said, as my maths , science teachers are really inspirating
    my english teachers teach too much syntax
    and I don't bother to use another 20 minutes to REWRITE in an articulated, transistion-paragraph layering, well said english -- as sometime, I just use this forum (I don't use babypip forexfactory etc to make my notes)

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is online trading. So it may be risky or not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On which timeframe do you trade this system? Does it work on the daily Timeframe?

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Okay,

the ghost signals you mean they are repainting? So with all the manual trading systems it is a must that you trade not for some minutes a day. If you are looking at a few hours a day to the chart so you can interpret many of the signals as right or as wrong (ghost or repainting).

The system works well for a manual system who works in h4 timeframe. There are not too much signals. But a 100% system i think you will not find. It is also a question which currency pair you trade and what are the charcteristics of it.

GBPUSD is not simple to trade f.e. because if there is a sell signal, so it can be that there will be first a jump to long before it will come back to short. Other currency pairs are better to trade with this or you must have a lot experience that you will not kicked out from those signals.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Time frames aware systems applicable depending on the preferred trading frequency.

I have deleted the wave File included in the original files because its too big.

Attachment 532

Attachment 534

Attachment 533
    I trade since 2007 so i have many manually systems that works well to post here. But i will not post them all at once, i will post them from time to time, so we can discuss about one on the other. Every Trader must find his own tradingstyle. This different tradingsystems can help.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Attachment 532

Attachment 534

Attachment 533

It appears to be terribly influential are you able to tell me how long you're by means of this indicator additionally inform me its results what proportion it provides you profit and what's the loss ratio please justify it additional ornately if you'll be able to do? And that diagram example provides the nice result for by this indicator.

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Attachment 532

Attachment 534

Attachment 533
    Thank you for your system. I have tested it with my demo account.
    I get a huge profit. Hope you share more systems.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've put on this indicator, and the part that I like most is to pivot indicator. very accurate when used in pairs GOLD. now my dear little trauma to the gold because there are many MC ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast