+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Thread: XARD777 well known Tradingsystem, very simple.

Junior Member hiplak is an unknown quantity at this point hiplak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the nice strategy share here.i am download your attachment file and i think i am use it my demo trading after then i am its is use my real trading, but i say your share image is very nice about XARD777 well known Tradingsystem, so many thank you for the share.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member halimakhatun is an unknown quantity at this point halimakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I just download your own SUPERIOR deals approaching it also indicated here. At this time I only speculate as you would normally use? Which one do you think can be the better for all of us to work with? I must get a solution here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Description because of the graphics really understand.

blue circle: buying
    red circle: Sale
    green circle: rotate the closing trades courses are

Divided into levels 1 to 3

TF: all
    Alarm function: Yes
    Parameters change: Yes

Time frames aware systems applicable depending on the preferred trading frequency.

I have deleted the wave File included in the original files because its too big.

Attachment 532

Attachment 534

Attachment 533
    please explain the purpose of the liver is divided from 1 to 3, and then whatever is in the wave file, does not reduce the performance of this indicator?

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this seems like a good trading indicator but my major concern is if it repaints as no one has said something about it. on the issue of news, almost all systems fail when you have a heavy news release.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me,I have simply transfer your BOSS commerce strategy and this indicator here.Now I simply surprise that one does one sometimes USA e?Which one does one assume are often the higher one for us to use?I would like to urge your answer here.Thank you........................

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I have simply transfer your BOSS commerce strategy and this indicator here.Now I simply surprise that one does one sometimes U.S.e?Which one does one suppose may be the higher one for us to use?I want to induce your answer here.Thank you......

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems to be really significant are you able to tell me how lengthy you're through this signal furthermore notify me its outcomes what percentage it provides you benefit and what's the reduction rate please rationalize it extra ornately if you'll be able to do? And that plan example provides the awesome outcome for by this signal.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    nearly all indicators person a lot of repainting so as to refrain spurious signals gambler use of ft are enthusiastic but moldiness in Counterbalance with sufficient great

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Okay,

the ghost signals you mean they are repainting? So with all the manual trading systems it is a must that you trade not for some minutes a day. If you are looking at a few hours a day to the chart so you can interpret many of the signals as right or as wrong (ghost or repainting).

The system works well for a manual system who works in h4 timeframe. There are not too much signals. But a 100% system i think you will not find. It is also a question which currency pair you trade and what are the charcteristics of it.

GBPUSD is not simple to trade f.e. because if there is a sell signal, so it can be that there will be first a jump to long before it will come back to short. Other currency pairs are better to trade with this or you must have a lot experience that you will not kicked out from those signals.
    If the signals generated from the big circle of blue, red and green are repainting.. then it's not only difficult for GBPUSD but also for other currency pairs as well. If I understand correctly, the green, blue and red signals are used to identify the hi and lo of each cycle. This can be done using zigzag as well.. but these kind of indicator usually repaints until it's the true peak or deep.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

like in the other Thread described (BOSS) i am using every system for three month or a half year of testing (on real account). If they work i post it here. I am trading at the most times only on H4 or D1. Thats the best Timeframes thats fits for me for manually trading. The lower timeframes let i leave for my expert advisors

I trade since 2007 so i have many manually systems that works well to post here. But i will not post them all at once, i will post them from time to time, so we can discuss about one on the other. Every Trader must find his own tradingstyle. This different tradingsystems can help.
    see title above simple strategy, there are many very simple strategy but about setrategi I have never understood or did not know about this setrategi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast