+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 312 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I made a few mistakes besides this mistake like in some cases I rushed into decision making, I made a number of agreements to lose, I tried to determine where the currency pair would turn and start moving in the opposite direction and when I started my trade do not use money management techniques

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

raoadnan14685 (2019-02-25)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we take unnecessary risks and take too much help from indicators and use high leverage to find big profits, there is always a big chance of facing big losses because without knowledge if you use that strategy you will definitely fail and need to rethink and be well prepared when you re-enter the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Sir apne bilukl hi sahi kaha hain humain is men common mistkes se bachna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar skte hain ye aik best site hain jis meinap earn kar sakte hain apko is mein ihtiyat se kam karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sate hain

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-01-29), Connect009 (2019-01-27), forexrunner (2019-01-27), gmails (2019-01-27), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-25), Talentedmunda (2019-01-29)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are the points that I often meet too quickly to the market after this loss is bad maybe I should consider and not trade when I have lost. Forex is a legal business in the world. jo trader FOrex ko achi trha understands kr jata ha wo success ho jata ha Forex ma.I think many traders mistake the same for trading time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

raoadnan14685 (2019-02-25), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do some mistakes beside this mistake like In some cases i'm rush in decision-making,
    i Held a number of loss-making deals ,i tried to pinpoint where a currency pair will turn around and start moving the opposite direction and when i started tradiing i didn't use any money management tehnique

10. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,368 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex trading a trader working with emotions. If a trader doing mistakes at the time of trading then he can learn a good lesson from that bad trade. Some mistakes of a trader as follows:-

1. The most obvious mistake is to place a high percentage of their capital on a single trade.

2. This happens due to in experience, impatience and another one overconfidence.

3. There is a temptation is often to trade in the market too quickly after a loss.

4. The trader thinks that he can recover the loss money in s short period of time. For he was doing so many trades.

5. The trader was doing gambling instead of doing trading.

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,280 Times in 704 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some very common mistakes which new traders make while trading. they are lack of experience, lake of money management, lack of risk management and lack of any proper strategy. new trader do not want to learn any thing from practice and just invest money in real account and face losses.

Member 19walid will become famous soon enough 19walid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has his own mistake, may be even every trader tend to repeat the same mistake every time, so it become like a bad habite that is veary hard to be broken, like over trading or revenche trading or even trading without stop loss.

Junior Member Selver will become famous soon enough Selver will become famous soon enough Selver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those are really some good advice from you, and yes a lof of people always try to open big traders and lose the money because of that and that's what they need to learn how to avoid such trades if they want to make profit.
    I am not a girl trader, I am a trader

Member sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,113 Times in 373 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader ko mistakes na krna chahye trading market main emotional trading nhi krain trader ko forex trading main single order open krna ha trader ko trading main exprience ho trader over confdience na us ekray trading main patience ka use ho trading main gambling na krain trading main professional trading krain trader ko trading main earning ho gi jb in mistakes ka use trading main na krta ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 312 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)