+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 312 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3116

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A set of errors that might occur in which a trader but can corrects, including:
    1 - do not use technical analysis and direct access to the money market.
    2 - Non-contact experts in the case of the complexity in the money market.
    3 - I do not see the news about economic countries that are trading in the currency exchange market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    another reason to losses is that most of the newbies come to real trading without practicing with demo. Since demo trading gives us chance to test our strategies and learn from mistakes it is a must before real trading. some trades try to use the same strategy in all situations. this is not good since some strategies do not work well in news releases.
    Yups, because some beginners think that profits are easy to reach, and trading in the forex make rich quick.
    should as a beginner, have mastered a good margin management (finance) and the emotional, psychological in this market. and it helps a beginner to test its trading system on demo account first before entering the market in trading accounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bad Money management.. All of us use bigger lots or leverage to maximize our winnings.. because most of us use small account.. and to see any differences we need to take higher risk than our account can handle.. this is why after some periodic losses we blew our account most of the time..

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the trader go without patience for the trading and then they do the silly mistakes.Also we have to go for the demo practice so that we can be winner here.we have to go with the news .

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading a trader working with emotions. If a trader doing mistakes at the time of trading then he can learn a good lesson from that bad trade. Some mistakes of a trader as follows:-

1. The most obvious mistake is to place a high percentage of their capital on a single trade.

2. This happens due to in experience, impatience and another one overconfidence.

3. There is a temptation is often to trade in the market too quickly after a loss.

4. The trader thinks that he can recover the loss money in s short period of time. For he was doing so many trades.

5. The trader was doing gambling instead of doing trading.
    Thanks brother for sharing this with us. When i start trading i do some mistakes like trading with emotion that i can get fast money without good strategy and when i loss i think i can recover that loss money and not using money and risk management.

Junior Member rajib is an unknown quantity at this point rajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vo kuch rules follow nai karte bas profit ka chinat karte har samay .beginners market ko samajhte nai hain aur har waqt jaldbazi karte hain ,jayada earning karne ke liye

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most fatal mistakes by a beginner is desire to get rich from forex. this is wrong. can make a fortune from forex is yes. get rich quickly from forex is a miracle.to really succes in forex need process and take any time in future. but this is a common mistake for a beginner. my advice to beginner is trading with no deposit bonus or join a forum that gives bonus

Junior Member swapna240 is an unknown quantity at this point swapna240's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your 4. no . mistake is very close to me . When I loss I think that if I trade more I can recover my loss and it is a great cause for my big loss .
    Your 1. no. mistake is also close . I place 90% of my capital on a signal .

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i started trading i also did the same as you mentioned. I think almost every new trader do the same because of unawareness of the market. Specially point number 1 and 3 strictly avoided.
    Here comes the money management to reduce all these mistakes. Money management rules tell you your limitations to trade. So always follow money management.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    It is a very big mistakes that a forex trader should trade forex markets without having a good knowledge about how the forex currency trading economic news releases affects the whole forex trading markets.
    Yes that's true they should first analysis the market then they should apply their own strategy to a new demo account then they should apply all those analysis to their new account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 312 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)