+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 610 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always we are used some pair of word in many situation this is "no risk no gain" so i think it is mostly used sentence for business.whereas forex is one kind of business so here two word is immortal which are profit and lost. That's how we earn money in forex via risk. the more we take risk the more we earn. Most of use are afraid to take risk and that is the main reason why we are losing money in forex trading. For example me. When I started to trade in forex I'm afraid that I will going to loss my money and I end up not getting much opportunity as I'm afraid to make mistake. Worse is that by the time I decided to trade I make a wrong decision and make a losing trade. So its always important to take risk. Because this is the only way we can earn good amount of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    remember good strategy does not is come ready mate basis, it comes for your long practice and patience. during a long practice in demo account you is are competent to trade with live account without or low risk.Timing�and luck�play a big role in many Forex trades. the Denver day trader, says his worst-ever trade, which involved multiple currencies, including the dollar, euro and Swiss franc, lost $8,000 over a long period of time. Conversely, he says he once made $2,500 "in a very short period of time" trading the euro-dollar pair by error�he mistakenly left open a trade order during the release of an economic report, leading to a rapid payoff

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, the risk management is important tool to any business and sure Forex market cause we trade with money it self and the more account balance u have the less important of that tool is exist. Fourthly this tool easy to understand with fast calculation u make before make a trade save your money from loss and specially from your GREED. risks in forex, we have to consider in this case I would argue with the percentage of risk that we will use, if we can afford and use a small percentage of the possible risks that we will be able to organize and conduct the recovery if a loss

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk to her kaam main hota hai jis main risk nahi hota hai us main kuch na kuch galt kaam ho raha hota hai forex main jitna risk hai utna hi profit bhi hai.lekin risk kum ho jata hai wo humaray experiance kay sath sath hota hai kiun kay humain pata chala jata hai kay humainkis main loss hoga or kis main profit hoga. Forex trading is very risky so becareful on this trading and keep your money management and then you will success and earn huge profit.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, there is always risk in every business, and I think the psychological factor of traders and money management is the most important thing to master trading. if traders on money management discipline so use money management in forex trading is very important. The forex is no doubt the way of minimizing the risk and cutting the losses short and if we try to so it in a very good and professional manner then we can expect good results from it and we can also enjoy the trading.Otherwise we will see some tough time and i think sooner or later we have to come to the minimal risk and strict money management.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no business which is as risk as Forex. Forex is such a risk business that many new traders fair to trade. Many years have been passed but most of the traders fail to get a reasonable income. So, in forex a traders can earn money within a very short time and lose his whole capital within a day. I think risk in everywhere where earning source available. Without risk you can't make good profit on short time. And forex is a business and i think risk is one of the part of every business. Just we need to reduce it with following every trading rules.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always remember that the risk to the forex market is always with us, it is utter in apiece transaction, but you mortal pr�aprer a idea A and Direction B One to destroy, by that if you withdraw the peril you'll acquire big profits. As international market, forex has ever a attempt. pay tending to saving news try to represent a close reckoning of money direction and you faculty hap is careful.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually friend i don't know about how to calculate risk on Forex trade but i think maybe money management help us to control our risk and maybe we can calculate by it Forex risk . if you feel i am wrong then please tell the correct information about it. In trade in the forex market I always have the discipline, which I will just open up the trade if I get a strong signal. so I do not want to speculate and take risks to open a trade before there is a strong signal.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market is a very risky market. But is there any business where no risk is involved. all the business in the world are related to substantial risk. risk in forex is greater than any other business. Keeping that in mind thousands of traders are trading in this market & a large portion of them are making profit. So, you can do it also. just keep your knowledge updated & do your money management properly.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously every trader should have a well prepared plan before opening positions , and a back up plan if the trend moved against the trader , during the process of trading the trader should control his or her emotions as well as committing in the strategy and managing the capital otherwise it is absolutely deadly risk with no sense. these steps have to be followed any successful trader. Risk can be augmented by trying to practice and trying to understand how to minimize risk. In forex trading sometimes its all about taking risk but make sure that when you take risk you know that the risk will be minimal as you know how to handle risk. Also the more you know how forex trading works the more you going to make good amount of money. I'm happy that some how I have learned to continuously practice in demo. In fact until now I still trade in demo even though I'm trading in real account for eight months now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 610 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)