+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Low Maintenance Strategy.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anda dapat menggunakan ki stargy is easy to use as it is possible, because of this, you will be able to use the name of your child as soon as possible, and you will be able to use it as a whole indicator, but it is very important that you will not be able to use it. The mengayunkan people have been exposed to the crime, but they have been arrested for their involvement in the crime.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bh g trading karyay hay h4 graph per analysis because of the costs, analysis so that the text is gay, but the entry point is the mileage, the analysis of the car's gay pay trade. and I believe here is the biggest strategy for almost all beginner investors, because it will be based on the lowest maintenance procedure the right way of mini reports along with investors who tend not to shed a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any questions about how to use a word or phrase in the application form, then you will not be able to use any of the threads of this word. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time. If you do not know how to compromise your data, then you will be able to do so by compiling it as a result of which you have no idea whether it is possible to teach or remove any other language, but it is possible that we can do the same thing in our system as well. I have received a request for the full text of the message.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much, but I think you should clarify this strategy in a great way, in this way no one is aware of it and also make sure you clarify with just the graph and also explain to me personally almost all the indicators that will be used in this technique. mera you manna long term trend and predict because kafi mushkil hota hain ismein strategy badiya lana kafi mushkil hota isliye kafi sahi price log predict long term to liye nahi kar pate hain wo short term hi karte hain

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very easy to do, the four H time frame is safe and there are only a few false signals there and also with persecution moving averages can guide traders to understand the purpose of the entry, can I add the steps here? we can mix indicators with random and lines, it's very good to understand the trends of truth and also not place orders in the midst of very different risks to try to

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good strategy, I tell traders that only the moving average can give you the amount of money you want in business, this is because this is an indicator that shows the dominant trend and when the trade is taken from the base in a higher place. time frame like 4 hours is always good. I use it to confirm momentum in business. and waiting for scalping lattice bhi time frame par curry ja sakti hain lekin most traders for scalping to liye M5 ka using hain karts yes to fir M15 par playing scalping to liye H1 or H4 trend dekh kar hi M5 or M15 all entries leta hu bhaiya Ji

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right technology for traders thinks the World Health Organization has a simple desire to lose most of the world to all traders, is an effective strategy for beginners to support extraordinary maintenance techniques. and subki alg alg chosie hoti hai bhai 4 hours graph buth hi faida'mand ideas hai forex i isse barose b zayda hope it's time zayda and no profit hoga

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, a moving average friend is a very good indicator and if we trade in a larger time frame using a very small lot size we can get a lot of profit. But I think we also have to consider economic news when trading. I think you talk about long-term trade, it's very safe. and I know this is the best strategy for all beginner traders, because based on the low maintenance method is the right method for mini accounts and for traders who don't want to lose a lot.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt that make sure you show this tactic with a good style by doing this no one can understand them and I highly recommend you show it by indexing the graph and conveying to all pointers that can be easily used in software. most people trade because this trading system takes weeks so that you can be nearby only in the case of individuals using MCAN plus Bollinger strap along with that compared to the following is actually a reinforcement system.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your strategy. I think this looks interesting and we can first do it ourselves on our demo account and when we get good results we can move to real trading. if it doesn't give bad results then we have to reject it. and it seems like it is the same as the little strategy that I use, I only use very small profits and money management is the safest and the lowest, it doesn't matter to me because I prefer profit every day even though it is smaller than big profit but not necessarily and ready to pounce on a terrible failure and spend all the money you have

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open