+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex me koie bi 100% profit kama sak ta hey , is liya forex me bohot jada time de na parte hey , or learn bi kar na parta hey, r sab se jada impotan hey , tacenical analysis , ap is ko follow kar sak te ho, yeah market movement k bare me idea deta hey. ap is chis ko follow kar sak te ho to app 100% profit kama sakte ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Reski197 View Post
    Trading forex 100% Profit

In this strategy we are open positions SELL EUR / JPY. Between the hours of 19:30 to 23:00, watch the third chart pair (EUR / USD, USD / JPY and EUR / JPY). Note the movement chart EUR / USD and USD / JPY, if both are above (both near high day) is certainly EUR / JPY will break even over too high. That's when the best time to open a Sell position. You do not need to use a stop loss. Jiika one pair EUR / USD or USD / JPY down the EUR / JPY has definitely come down, then the next move if both (EUR / USD & USD / JPY) down, then the EUR / JPY fell sharply and definitely adds to our profit
    Because the EUR/JPY is a cross pair. So, you can see the EUR/USD and USD/JPY to determine the next movement of the EUR/JPY. This is a really interesting method. Hope you will share more useful trading systems

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member aly0000 is an unknown quantity at this point aly0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% in day is too much maybe 20% in one day will be so good if u can do it

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I will always be 100 percent when currency trading, you can make money in the forex market is highly risky and I can say that all we know at this point is less risk and more income in the currency other I agree

Senior Member godiva is an unknown quantity at this point godiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rhshorif View Post
    I think 100% profit is not possible in Forex. You may profit from that strategy for a big while but I think It doesn't work always. Loss and Profit is compulsory in Forex trading.
    We need time to what we do in future. in here i trade 6 hours. but sometimes i work more when i get time, at least with a growing number of our analysis, the more effort we also have and are also uncertain about many things not only remedy the forex, but also able to experience everything

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can point to thread startet a result he got in a day, maybe if you can not just fake it, because a lot of members who want to understand the clarity of this system, and the thread starter should be able to explain in very easy to understand ... . thank you ... because in forex, not guarentee to loss..

Member jontarno is an unknown quantity at this point jontarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can not know for certain markets. Because basically we did not get to see the future, but our brains are able to predict ..... This level of accuracy so I'm not 100 percent sure and therefore still use SL to handle the error signal ..

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rhshorif View Post
    I think 100% profit is not possible in Forex. You may profit from that strategy for a big while but I think It doesn't work always. Loss and Profit is compulsory in Forex trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by saim ali View Post
    100% profit in the forex trading is very difficult but some expert people can do 100% PROFIT
    by proper investment and planing.
    I agree with you, 100% profit it is very difficult, perhaps even impossible due to the analysis of the forex market is not easy. master forex course is sometimes still wrong in analysis and predict prices. So, 100% profit was just a dream and not rational.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member shapla8888 is an unknown quantity at this point shapla8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not real at all. Forex treading is profitable but this business is very risky. I think every tread has risk. So 100% profit is impossible. I also think a perfect and successful treader can not do 100% profit on Forex treading. I can say that it will be possible only for luck.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% profits is always lucrative for any trader. buts i thinks in reality it not possible. not all the time cuttency pair behaves in the same ways. sometime they behave unexpected.
    kisor

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kisor For This Useful Post:

oshim (2013-03-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)