+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These works analyze changes in prices in the market for trade, tariffs and other movements. After analysis of market price movements, the structure is set and regulated. These models will be grouped together and will be used to understand or as a basis for transactions or trade. and of course to make profitable trading 100% impossible for all traders and when traders have good orders on the forex business and traders understand all the correct trading methods and analysis of market traders every day and work with all market updates then he makes their trades profitable and traders get a good profit ratio every day with their own forex trading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you world-famous forex trading business and business that is profitable and very popular all over the world and important to us when we want to make 100% profit with our forex business we make our trade with good learning and we make good experiences in Our market and management make a good mandatory on the market and we make our trade with good decisions and we do not use bad habits on the market like that greed and rush to make profits and we always find clear market directions so we place our orders on the market and we get good profits easily with our forex business and yes this is true ... forex is a famous, profitable and popular company ... it is not fake and we can trust it ,,,,, it is an online job and we can do it part time and can make good profits ... if we work with m time manager and money manager and we work without fear and greed we can get big bonuses ... but management is mandatory ... not too much trouble but easy task and trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general, trading foreign currencies on the international market. The Forex Currency Market exists throughout the world. Because of the high level of uncertainty, some people refer to the Forex market, as gambling. Currency values change very fast, you will need good analysis and at the same time, good luck in getting a good deal. and thank you very much ... that's a very good and informative post ... it really can help us to make a profit ... many new traders have problems in making and facing many losses ... they have learned a lot about trading and they can get 100% profit

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no profit of 100% and I think there will always be risks, so managing risk is important because in trading is the most important thing we can achieve more profits from losses and that is a good thing and as traders we must be able do it that way. and we can't get 100% profit from this trading business some time we close our trading positions with a slight loss because we use stop loss options if the market is against our position and this is a good trading strategy.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think that 100% profit is possible when I target myself as a slow-moving trader and follow your trading strategy very tightly. But when you increase your greed and let go of your money management system, you never benefit from this market. and I am new in this case I feel that with the help of forex I hope fully that I will get 100% results with this forum

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear in forex trading this is maybe you can make 100% money in forex trading if you have good experience and good knowledge in trading than you can make perfect money in the forex trading trade is a great way to get good income but work hard and very important experience in the trading market and Forex traders regularly and some of their biggest concerns centered around the risk / reward ratio that traders expect to produce 100%, 200%, 500% in a few weeks all of the above should sound at least suspicious on semi smart

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein forex trading so that zyada lalaach kiya to zyada is refined to the opportunity of hamesha rahenge. the isiliye ko trader, the hamesha apple, the loss, minimizes the karte, because the risk of our customers is because chaiye aur cemara has a consistent advantage because it is chaiye. Aisa Karne has gained accumulation of honge. and this trading business is a profitable trading business, but we can get this profit with good learning and good experience from this trading business so that it works hard for learning and a good experience than you can in the forex trading business.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your greed and regardless of your money management system, you never benefit from this market. I think that is enough if we get 100% profit in one year. That is also my hope but not the target. The last 8 months I doubled my balance by following my strategy and a strategy that only focuses on simple indicators can win several trades

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can give a strategy to win 100% forex. This is a very risky market no one can say what will happen with a few minutes. So I think we have to use stop loss at every point of our trade. Do not trust anyone in this market and I think a good strategy but not too strong because it is not based on reality based on time and it is not found in forex ... You can take advantage of two or three positions but after you will lose all capital You if you don't use stop missing

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, really i think it's true and i personally believe that i like East idle operators and strictly follow your trading strategy. But when you increase your greed and are not attached to a money management system that has never benefited from this market. I think it's enough if we have 100% profit in one year. and yes this is a strategy that is almost correct and I think behind this strategy there must be a long-term experience because only a few days experience is not a problem and you cannot make your own strategy in a few days for this you really need a good experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)