Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member mag2016 is an unknown quantity at this point mag2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Reski197 View Post
    Trading forex 100% Profit

In this strategy we are open positions SELL EUR / JPY. Between the hours of 19:30 to 23:00, watch the third chart pair (EUR / USD, USD / JPY and EUR / JPY). Note the movement chart EUR / USD and USD / JPY, if both are above (both near high day) is certainly EUR / JPY will break even over too high. That's when the best time to open a Sell position. You do not need to use a stop loss. Jiika one pair EUR / USD or USD / JPY down the EUR / JPY has definitely come down, then the next move if both (EUR / USD & USD / JPY) down, then the EUR / JPY fell sharply and definitely adds to our profit
    I am a good idea Sejrebha Ali demo account
    And generally better to trade a pair is the Japanese yen and the US dollar
    The Swiss franc and the euro

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    bai saab ji es kam mai app 100% profit v kama sakte hai but app ko es kam mai hard work karni pade ge fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    Bhai yaha par jitni marzi koshish karle 100% to khair profits koi nahi earn kar sakta hai bhai, yaha par bhai trading karna hai to hum logo ko loss bhi hoga, aur usko accept karna humare liye kafi jaruri hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai app 100% profit v kama sakte hai but app ko es kam mai hard work karni pade ge fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me koi bhi trader ko 100% profit earn nahi kar sakte hai trader ko business me bahut jada mehnat karni padti hai yaha par trader ko bahut achhe se dheyaan deni hoti hai aur trader ko business me dheere dheere Kaam karni chhaiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex trading can give a lot of profit and you can take benefit fromt he market in many ways possible and one of the good way to take profit from the forex trading is to make surea that ew trade in the direction of the trend

Member shamitra is an unknown quantity at this point shamitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex trading is a 100% profitable job. And it is an educative job also. Traders are earning money and set their life with learning business plan by doing job in the Forex. So it has many or more positive value in our society. And without any saying,it is a most of the profitable job in online.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Itney earning key apkoe ache se forex markt koi analyze karnah anah chehiye and forex ak currency exchange process hai and jes mai har ak second mai kaya hoaga koi kch nye jaan sakh tah hei and jan tak hum achey se nai jan paynge to 100 percentage earn karnah namokain hoga.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is a worldwide level market and any kind of gestures in this business can cause a serious loss so we should not trade on supposed things. We should always be realistic in this business.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that trading of forex 100% profit, it is not easy for everyone but successful traders are income 100% profit from forex trading account very easily because they have learned and understand properly about the forex and also having more experienced in demo practicing account i think.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that its realy tough to make 100% profit in forex it is a risky business and we can only make good strategy that can avoid us loosing our money and minimize risk so we can make good profit in it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)