+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Junior Member mairi is an unknown quantity at this point mairi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Canadas employment data for April are due out on Friday at 1230 GMT. Forecasts point to another solid report, which would confirm the Bank of Canadas (BoC) view that any remaining labor market slack is quickly being absorbed. While a strong set of figures may support the loonie on the news, the currencys broader direction will also depend on any movements in oil prices.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mairi is an unknown quantity at this point mairi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The UK will release its employment figures for March on Tuesday, at 0830 GMT. Forecasts point to further progress in the labor market, which would likely be encouraging news for Bank of England (BoE) policymakers, who appeared quite cautious recently. A strong set of data could revive speculation for a near-term rate increase by the Bank, and perhaps help sterling to recover some of its latest losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im not agree that forex have any strategy that given 100% success rate. you may say it 70% or 60%. as your strategy is concern im currently working on it in my first trade it given my 20 pips loss but still im impressed with your strategy.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% profit is possible when I target myself as slow motion trader and follow your trading strategy very strictly.But when you increase your greed and detached your money management system you never gain profit from this market.I think it is enough if we get 100% profit within one year.It also my expectation but not target.Last 8 month I doubled my balance by follow my strategy.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ni bhia ase trading ni hoti hn apko kisi bhi time me koi fix trading ni kri hn ke 16,30 pr trade krni hn ya kisi aur time pr becoz new kabhi bi a sakti hn jese ke trump speak hoti hn osme market unexpected movehoti hn to stretigy baker hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-19), javedqasim (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-27)

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    This simple exercise will increase Forex profits 100% and works for 99% of all short-term FX traders stop trading so much widen out your stops widen out your profit targets and only trade in the direction of the trend indicated by 4 hour chart.

1) Stop trading so much
    2) Widen out your stops
    3) Widen out your profit targets
    4) Only trade in the direction of the 4 hour chart

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the people fear about forex trading to lose every thing. But i don't think so. I like manual trading. Before real trading, practice more and more in demo account. And practice for a particular currency pair.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear Forex trader aapne bilkul theek kaha hai ke Forex trading hundred percent profitable hai agar Apke Pas achi planning on stairs stairs di hai to aap bahut accha profit kar sakte hain
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-23), kashi93 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), yulbang111 (2018-05-15)

Junior Member mwaleed12345 is on a distinguished road mwaleed12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    A Small Note of Caution on Our Bullish Dollar Thesis
    Last week, we laid out clearly our thoughts on the potential for a Dollar rally; and its nice to get something right, as the Dollar either broke out or extended gains against all major and emerging currencies. To be clear, we do expect further gains in the weeks ahead, but we are a little wary of pushing the trade idea too far in the here and now as nothing moves in a straight line forever (corrections are to be expected, even in the best of trends), and US yields are still unable to really break out.

Member imran_ali will become famous soon enough imran_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, are want long timed but definite and stable profit?
    Then I suggest the following strategy which I already maintaining.
    I found that trend in H4 time frame is so strong to get a lot of profit if someone try to long time business and to get definite profit.

Its very simple use Bollinger band and Parabolic SAR as indicator. Follow the SAR signal in new trend in H4 time frame. open position in appropriate lot size as you like after formation of 4-5 dot in parabolic SAR and wait to take your profit when you think that the trend is about to change.
    In between this time you may scalping with small lot if you like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)