+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we know that trading is uncertain and anything can happen at any time and I have observed many times that in trading you get profits but when you hope that it will give you more profit then it turns into a loss so you better not must be greedy in forex and take whatever you take. if you say that your strategy is 100% accurate then I will try it on a demo account so I will use a real account. and if you are already in trade, move your stop to enter or exceed if you win, move to stop closer to the price if you lose OR if you really are not sure to close it. All these types of events have the potential to flog saw AND you can even see your stop jumped if you are too close to the current price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Her bar analysis us waqt hi kya jata h jab ham trade kerne lagte hien aur jab ham as mien trade nahi kerte hien tu ham ko as mien analysis nahi kerna hota h as lyee mien jab b trade kerta h tu pahle market ko dakhta hun k market kaha ja sakti h ye buy jaye gi ya sell aur ham ko as mien as ko dakhne k bad hi trade kerna hota h agar ham jaldi kerte hien tu ham as mien her bar fail ho sakte hien aur ham apna nuqsan ker sakte hien as lyee hamain khud ko nuqsan say bachana hota h aur ham ko kamaee karna hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-27)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In most cases, the industry in forex is in the intercontinental industry. Industry Trading in foreign currencies throughout the world. Because of the high levels associated with uncertainty, many have referred to the Forex trading market, since playing. Currency ideals usually change quickly, you will need useful research together, good luck to get many regions. and this type effectively checks these adjustments at all costs, rates and other actions. After the investigation is related to cost actions, this framework is explained in addition to being regulated. Such models will be assembled together and will be used for understanding or perhaps as a basis for exchange or perhaps trade.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's good and I will only say if you are going to trade on a sub pair rather than a main pair then you have to understand if your pair will move for only one pip, the sub pair will move 3 pips you only need to keep your eyes on the dollar and main pair. the main pair is for example Eur / Usd sub pair is Eur / JPY. and most people fear forex trading will lose everything. But I don't think so. I like manual trading. Before real trading, practice more

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, but new traders need many types of forex experience to trade. If they use a demo forex account to practice trading, they can learn a lot of trading strategies from there. They will also be able to generate profits from trading when they can make trading forex experience. and this strategy is similar to a strategy that utilizes each partner's correlation to generate profits. I don't really understand, but from the description you gave. we have just made entries in UJ and EJ so the EU is the basis of the analysis that we will use to analyze EJ's movements

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you increase your greed and let go of your money management system, you will never profit from this market. You can control your greed, then it is possible to get 100% profit. when you target yourself as a slow-moving trader and follow your trading strategy very tightly. But I think that is enough if we get 100% profit in one year. and no one can give a strategy to win 100% forex. This is a very risky market no one can say what will happen with a few minutes. So I think we have to use stop loss at every point of our trade. Don't trust anyone in this market. thanks.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These works analyze changes in different costs, rates and movements. once the motion analysis is valuable, the structure is described and regulated. These models will be sorted along and can be used to understand or as a basis for transactions or trade. and These works analyze changes in prices, rates and other movements. After an analysis of price movements, the structure is defined and organized. These models will be grouped together and will be used to understand or as a basis for transactions or trade.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% difficult to achieve for me, but we can identify all the problems they can achieve in forex trading. For example, the need for a better internet connection, capital management, the best skills and experience. people can work on forex from home and anywhere, forex jobs don't interfere at any time so the job is safe to get money. and I target myself as a slow-moving trader and follow your trading strategy very tightly. But when you increase your greed and let go of your money management system, you never benefit from this market. I think that is enough if we get 100% profit in one year. Under stand market indicators and trends.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    changes in the existence of tramontane in world activities. The Forex Forex market exists in all humanity. Because the rate squeaked from uncertainty, several studies for the Forex industry, as a diversion. Currency values are dynamically crunching fast, you are giving decent psychotherapy poverty and in the same example, pure luck to be healthy for a good pile. and can you post pictures? and I believe there is no strategy even the main indicators are not 100% profitable or accurate. Are you talking about break out strategies? please explain briefly. and please attach a picture if possible. and then I want to test it in the demo

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% of profits, can be used to target my slow personal actions and to respect this very pure technique. You can use this program to add dollars to greedy and unlimited access to local loops, will never achieve the benefits of change. My partner and I believe that it is desirable in this regard, that many of us receive 100% for 12 months. In addition, it is expensive, although it was not designed to accelerate my previous 30 days and double in 8 technological stability. and hayyy .... Fortunately 100% is always profitable for every trader. But I think in reality that is not possible. Not all time currency pairs behave in the same way. Sometimes they behave unexpectedly. You can clearly see that it behaves towards all technical patterns. That's why finally there is no 100% strategy ... good luck and thank you for you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)